2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antennaupdatedpop
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.