Search Results for "z antenna"1609 links - and 12 categories
Antennas : 2M
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5112 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
[ Hits: 27069 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Roll-up & Copper JPole antennas
- Roll-up and Copper Pipe J-Pole Antennas for 144 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 22323 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio - 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 30423 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15937 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K1FZ Beverage Antenna Transformers
- The K1FZ series of beverage antenna transformers are what you need to utilize your beverage antenna to its full potential
[ Hits: 2924 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiverís output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 8102 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 11844 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 86040 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 5.21 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3333 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The dipole antenna
- One of the easiest and cheapest yet still effective antennas to build for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 3704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Quad or Loop antenna
- Information about quad and loop antennas, matching tips, differences on polarization and impedence by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2227 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Transmitter Power, Antenna Gain, Coax Loss
- Understanding relatio among transmitter power, antenna gain, and coax loss Trade-offs by Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 3111 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2582 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Radiowavz Antennas
- Double Bazooka, G5RV, W5GI, NVIS, Fan Dipole antenna systems. Custom antnna Builder.
[ Hits: 3144 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- VNA-dsp / Antenna Analyzer
- This project is an attempt to build a portable standalone VNA (Vector Network Analyzer).
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna uhf antenna gps antenna antenna 70 mhz antenna bel v antenna ewe antenna web antenna antenna tv ocf antenna ais antenna antenna 144 440 antenna 144 mhz car antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links