AR5700D is a high-end table-top receiver with wide band coverage between 9kHz and 3.7GHz.
- Dimensions: 304 mm (D) x 220 mm (W) x 97 mm (H); weight ca. 5kg
- Intermediate frequencies: First: 321.95MHz/ 412.05MHz; Second: 45.05MHz
- Frequency range: 9kHz to 3.7GHz; dual-band reception; tuning steps 1kHz ~ 999.9999kHz
- DSP Demodulation, anti-noise, auto-notch and noise reduction
- Wide-ranging search, scan, priority and scan-pass functions; scan speed 100 ch/ sec (analogue)
- 2000 Memory Channels (40 banks of 50); memory banks can be linked
- Digital Modes: DCR (=NXDN), dPMR, DMR, P25, DSTAR, YAESU, EJ-47 [Alinco], T-DM [Tetra direct mode], R-TC (Tetra Traffic Channel)
- Five VSOs; two Antenna inputs, video output, 10MHz reference output, analogue and digital IQ output, lone, headphones and external speaker output
- Audio recording onto SD card; PC connectivity with control software AR-IQ-III (on the dongle).
AOR AR5700D supports a variety of digital, as well as analog modes. Some of its outstanding features are:
Digital signal processing
Input signals after the 45.05MHz IF are converted from analog to digital by a DSP processor. There is no AGC in the analog processing unit, as all processing, including AGC, is done by DSP.
High-performance analog front-end
Analog signal processing is performed by a computer simulated, high-performance distribution constant filter.
DDS local oscillator
Instead of the conventional PLL method, the first local frequency is produced by direct digital synthesis. That method allows frequency switching at high speed.
An analog IF of 15MHz (+/-7.5MHz) bandwidth is output.
Digital I/Q output
A digital I/Q signal of 0.9MHz is output via a USB 2.0 interface.
High precision frequency reference
0.01ppm frequency stability of the 10MHz internal master oscillator is achieved when using the optional GPS receiver unit.
Thanks to the onboard FFT processor, 10MHz wide spectrum data can be output at high speed via serial.
Multi-mode digital voice demodulation
D-STAR, YAESU, ALINCO, D-CR, NXDN, P25, dPMR, DMR, Mototrbo, TETRA. (Mode dependent restrictions apply)
By connecting and external TV monitor, it is possible to demodulate the signal of FM modulation security cameras and analog TV broadcasts. When you connect the TV monitor, you can check the demodulated video. Not compatible with digital terrestrial television.
2 band reception, offset reception, triple reception (restrictions apply).
SD card slot
You can record the received audio, analog and decoded digital, as well as logs.
12kHz analog I/Q output
Allows DRM broadcasts decoding via a PC and dedicated 3rd party software.
HF direct sampling
When receiving HF signals, the signals are converted directly to digital without entering the mixer. This allows
very good linearity characteristics.