- A Remote Morse Key
- A simple DIY project to have a remote cw key connected to your Rig. On the remote side it uses and Arduino Uno board and a cheap HanRun Enc28J60 ethernet shield. On the local side it uses a Morse Key connected to a serial port.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Arduino Based Morse Beacon
- An Morse Code CW beacon keyer done with arduino include the source code and a movie
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ARDUINO CW decoder
- Yet another Arduino CW Decoder based on the OZ1JHM prototype this include a custom program that can be downlaoded along to component list and pictures
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 4935 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- Arduino Morse Code Trainer
- How to build a Simplified Arduino CW Trainer, this is a version that does not need a keyboard.
[ Hits: 49 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Arduino morse keyer
- A morse keyer with arduino, project by Ernst PA3HCM
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW Decoder with Arduino
- If you want to build a cw decoder without using other active components than an atmel 328 - Arduino UNO , then this is sure something for you.
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- CW Morse Decoder for Arduino
- While there are quite a few standalone Morse Code or CW decoders out there, I wanted to tackle the problem myself and end up with both a great Arduino learning project and a decent portable decoder for when I'm out in the field operating QRP
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW Trainer - Arduino Project
- Hone your Morse code skills with this entry-level project. Article includes the full schematic of the CW Trainer, describes the sketch and how to operate the morse code trainer.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Decode Morse Code with Arduino
- A sketch to read the input from the microphone and translate the dots and dashes into ASCII characters.
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Decoding hand-sent Morse Code with Arduino
- Two easy to build microcontroller projects for machine recognition of hand-sent morse code
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- K3NG Arduino CW Keyer
- The K3NG Keyer is an open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, rivaling commercial keyers which often cost significantly more.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KI7NEW Morse Code Trainer
- The Trainer is based on a simple modular built STEM/game platform, plus newly developed interactive software,it contains six training routines, easy to advance, and consists of various learning aids. You select them from a menu. Feedback for menu selection is given audibly and through an LED display and serial monitor.
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OZ1EDR Arduino CW Decoder
- PCB samples and Arduino cw program by Danish Clubstation Hilleroed
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple keyer for the Arduino
- A morse keyer project made on Arduino, inlcudes the main program script by m0xpd
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Teaching Arduino to Copy Morse Code
- Teach Arduino to copy Morse Code. This project will produce a sketch that can actually copy the code that you send with your key, and additionally it will automatically adjust itself to your sending speed.
[ Hits: 59 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]