- A Remote Morse Key
- A simple DIY project to have a remote cw key connected to your Rig. On the remote side it uses and Arduino Uno board and a cheap HanRun Enc28J60 ethernet shield. On the local side it uses a Morse Key connected to a serial port.
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Arduino Based Morse Beacon
- An Morse Code CW beacon keyer done with arduino include the source code and a movie
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ARDUINO CW decoder
- Yet another Arduino CW Decoder based on the OZ1JHM prototype this include a custom program that can be downlaoded along to component list and pictures
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 5156 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Arduino Iambic Keyer
- The author recounts their journey in ham radio, including the initial experience with Morse code. Now retired, he has rekindled his interest in ham radio and CW. Here share his project of constructing an Iambic Keyer with Arduino. The project includes a memory keyer and speed adjustment. Additionally, the author provides resources for an Arduino enclosure available on Thingiverse, enhancing the project aesthetics and functionality.
[ Hits: 35 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Arduino Morse Code Trainer
- How to build a Simplified Arduino CW Trainer, this is a version that does not need a keyboard.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Arduino morse keyer
- A morse keyer with arduino, project by Ernst PA3HCM
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build an Arduino CW Decoder
- An Arduino-Based Solution for 5-35 WPM Signals. Explore the circuit, controls, and setup of this innovative device designed by Allen Baker (KG4JJH). Decode Morse code efficiently, providing a valuable tool for operators, from novices to veterans, and offering a hands-on experience with Arduino technology.
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- CW Decoder with Arduino
- If you want to build a cw decoder without using other active components than an atmel 328 - Arduino UNO , then this is sure something for you.
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- CW Morse Decoder for Arduino
- While there are quite a few standalone Morse Code or CW decoders out there, I wanted to tackle the problem myself and end up with both a great Arduino learning project and a decent portable decoder for when I'm out in the field operating QRP
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CW Trainer - Arduino Project
- Hone your Morse code skills with this entry-level project. Article includes the full schematic of the CW Trainer, describes the sketch and how to operate the morse code trainer.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Decode Morse Code with Arduino
- A sketch to read the input from the microphone and translate the dots and dashes into ASCII characters.
[ Hits: 1847 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- Decoding hand-sent Morse Code with Arduino
- Two easy to build microcontroller projects for machine recognition of hand-sent morse code
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- K3NG Arduino CW Keyer
- The K3NG Keyer is an open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, rivaling commercial keyers which often cost significantly more.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KEYERduino low-cost Arduino project
- A low-cost Arduino project expanding on the button tutorial, where three inputs act as "buttons" generating Morse code on a WOTDUINO. This keyer, costing around £4, offers learning potential and hints at more complex ham radio applications.
[ Hits: 18 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KI7NEW Morse Code Trainer
- The Trainer is based on a simple modular built STEM/game platform, plus newly developed interactive software,it contains six training routines, easy to advance, and consists of various learning aids. You select them from a menu. Feedback for menu selection is given audibly and through an LED display and serial monitor.
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OZ1EDR Arduino CW Decoder
- PCB samples and Arduino cw program by Danish Clubstation Hilleroed
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple keyer for the Arduino
- A morse keyer project made on Arduino, inlcudes the main program script by m0xpd
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Teaching Arduino to Copy Morse Code
- Teach Arduino to copy Morse Code. This project will produce a sketch that can actually copy the code that you send with your key, and additionally it will automatically adjust itself to your sending speed.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Timing Keyer
- An open hardware and open source keyer that allows you to precisely diagnose any timing errors in your keying.
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]