The German DX Foundation (GDXF), founded in 1996, was established to support HF DX activities - on all bands or modes - to rare countries all over the world
By Bernd Koch, Klaus Moelands Hits: 1131 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.60
About GDXF - German DX Foundation
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 4 categories. The main category is DX Foundations
that is about DX Foundations.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Jul 14 2005, and till today "GDXF - German DX Foundation
" has been followed for a total of 1131 times. So far received 10 votes for a total score of 6.60/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 10 votes for a total score of 6.60/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- International DX Association, Inc - The International DX Association is an amateur radio organization dedi...
- Danish DX Group - The object of Danish DX Group is to attract DX-interested radioamateur...
- GDXF - German DX Foundation - The German DX Foundation (GDXF), founded in 1996, was established to s...
- NDXA - NDXA Nippon DX Association supports major DX-expeditions. DX news and ...
- NCDXF - The Northern California DX Foundation is a private foundation establis...
Visit this link
GDXF - German DX Foundation
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.