Allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on region and topography, taking into account for hills, mountains and trees. Commercial software allowing a free map trial
Hits: 5224 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.00
About Tower Coverage
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is RF Coverage mapping software
that is about rf coverage mapping software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Nov 7 2013, and till today "Tower Coverage
" has been followed for a total of 5224 times. So far received 19 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 19 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Radio Mobile - Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping softw...
- SPLAT! for Windows - This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Lo...
- CloudRF - Online radio planning system, allow you to generate accurate radio fre...
- Tower Coverage - Allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in t...
- QRadioPredict - Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.