Geog is a suite of programs written by Andy Talbot ( G4JNT ), some of which make reference to a database of UK terrain heights, to provide useful information for radio amateurs
By Geog Hits: 2504 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17
About GEOG UK terrain heights
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is RF Coverage mapping software
that is about rf coverage mapping software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Dec 13 2000, and till today "GEOG UK terrain heights
" has been followed for a total of 2504 times. So far received 6 votes for a total score of 8.17/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 6 votes for a total score of 8.17/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Radio Mobile - Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping softw...
- SPLAT! for Windows - This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Lo...
- CloudRF - Online radio planning system, allow you to generate accurate radio fre...
- Tower Coverage - Allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in t...
- QRadioPredict - Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on...
Visit this link
GEOG UK terrain heights
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner