- Online radio planning system, allow you to generate accurate radio frequency predictions for anywhere on earth
[ Hits: 6988 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- GEOG UK terrain heights
- Geog is a suite of programs written by Andy Talbot ( G4JNT ), some of which make reference to a database of UK terrain heights, to provide useful information for radio amateurs
[ Hits: 2465 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- HeyWhatsThat Path
- HeyWhatsThat Path Profiler is an online useful tool to do a Line of Sight calculation between yourself and the another station
[ Hits: 2006 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Keyhole Radio for Google earth
- The ultimate Keyhole Markup Language (KML) plugin for Google earth. Keyhole Radio is a unique and powerful RF planning interface, accessed by loading a Keyhole Markup Language (KML) overlay in Google earth.
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- Proppy Online HF Propagation Prediction
- Proppy: Online HF propagation predictions using the ITU Recommendation P.533-13 Propagation Prediction Application.
[ Hits: 1539 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 3660 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.9 ]
- GitHub reposotory of QradioPredict, a radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1977 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor.
This windows free software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system.
[ Hits: 9323 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.51 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 8263 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- TAP Software
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.
[ Hits: 2130 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Tower Coverage
- Allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on region and topography, taking into account for hills, mountains and trees. Commercial software allowing a free map trial
[ Hits: 4276 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6 ]