Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
By JackAudio Hits: 28589 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.65
About Jack Audio
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 3 categories. The main category is Ham radio software for linux
that is about Ham radio programs for linux platform.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Dec 18 2014, and till today "Jack Audio
" has been followed for a total of 28589 times. So far received 42 votes for a total score of 7.65/10
This link has been featured in the following Articles:
- 5 Free Virtual Audio Cable Software
This virtual device drivers, will permit to record audio streams from your applications, and to pass audio to other programs. Interface multiple audio streams with vitual cables.
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 42 votes for a total score of 7.65/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Jack Audio - Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another....
- Grig Radio Control - Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the...
- Radio Explorer - Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. S...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- X-APRS - APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by H...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner