Virtual Audio Software
Virtual Audio Cable software
Virtual Audio Cable software
- Jack Audio
- Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
[ Hits: 20628 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- Soundflower is a Mac OS X (10.2 and later) system extension that allows applications to pass audio to other applications. Soundflower is easy to use, it simply presents itself as an audio device, allowing any audio application to send and receive audio with no other support needed. Soundflower is free.
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VB Cable
- VB-Audio CABLE is a Windows Audio Driver working as Virtual Audio Cable. Will allow you to connect Audio Software together with Virtual Audio Device, to record input of streaming software. Donationware.
[ Hits: 14361 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Virtual Audio Cable
- Virtual Audio Cable software allows you to transfer audio streams between applications and devices. Windows commercial software, offer a trial version limited to 3 virtual cables.
[ Hits: 2744 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Virtual Audio Capture Device
- This software is a free windows audio capture driver that allow you to capture all the wave-out-sound that is playing on your speakers, and will record what you hear. Runs on XP, Windows 7 and Vista.
[ Hits: 7394 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Vsound is a Linux software which allows you to digitally record the output of another program. The recorded output can be saved to a WAV file or can be transferred into another software. It's basically an audio transfer cable software.
[ Hits: 1272 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PalmOS PIC Programmer Pocket PC Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software * Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Software : Virtual Audio Software
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.