- Jack Audio
- Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
[ Hits: 28309 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Soundflower is a Mac OS X (10.2 and later) system extension that allows applications to pass audio to other applications. Soundflower is easy to use, it simply presents itself as an audio device, allowing any audio application to send and receive audio with no other support needed. Soundflower is free.
[ Hits: 2382 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- VB Cable
- VB-Audio CABLE is a Windows Audio Driver working as Virtual Audio Cable. Will allow you to connect Audio Software together with Virtual Audio Device, to record input of streaming software. Donationware.
[ Hits: 18324 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- Virtual Audio Cable
- Virtual Audio Cable software allows you to transfer audio streams between applications and devices. Windows commercial software, offer a trial version limited to 3 virtual cables.
[ Hits: 3855 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.16 ]
- Virtual Audio Capture Device
- This software is a free windows audio capture driver that allow you to capture all the wave-out-sound that is playing on your speakers, and will record what you hear. Runs on XP, Windows 7 and Vista.
[ Hits: 8643 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Vsound is a Linux software which allows you to digitally record the output of another program. The recorded output can be saved to a WAV file or can be transferred into another software. It's basically an audio transfer cable software.
[ Hits: 1880 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Virtual Audio Software
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.