Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
By Dmitry Hits: 20802 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 7.86
About Radio Explorer
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 3 categories. The main category is Ham radio software for linux
that is about Ham radio programs for linux platform.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Aug 9 2003, and till today "Radio Explorer
" has been followed for a total of 20802 times. So far received 61 votes for a total score of 7.86/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 61 votes for a total score of 7.86/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Jack Audio - Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another....
- Grig Radio Control - Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the...
- Radio Explorer - Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. S...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- Fldigi - Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS ...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.