- 10 QSO Logger
- Ten-Ten International QSO parties logging program multi plaform run with Java under Windowd Linux MacOSX
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2712 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8 ]
- Amadeus - Sound Recorder
- Amadeus is a very powerful sound recorder and editor for Apple MacOS. Available in Lite and Pro version, is intuitive and a support many sound formats.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. The interface is translated into many languages.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Audiocorder is a VOX program which allows your Macintosh to act as an audio recorder
[ Hits: 3131 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- AudioXplorer is a sound analyzer software designed for Mac OSX, provide a real-time analysis window where you can visualize the sound spectrum and sonogram
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1810 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 3208 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1448 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
[ Hits: 10682 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
[ Hits: 2745 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- cocoaNEC 2.0 is an opensource Mac OS X application intended primarily for the design and modeling of antennas by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- CubicSDR is a free SDR receiver which is based on the liquid-dsp libraries. Run under Linux, Windows and Mac OS X
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CuteSDR Open-Source application for
MacOSX , Linux, and Windows designed to run with RFSPace SDR receiver
[ Hits: 4471 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DarkIce is a live audio streamer. It records audio from an audio interface (e.g. sound card), encodes it and sends it to a streaming server. Works on Linux and MacOSX
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
[ Hits: 5292 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1704 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- dogparkSDR is a native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex Radio Systems
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DX ToolBox
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
[ Hits: 6469 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- EchoMac is a client program for OS X that allows connection to the Echolink system
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- EchoMac - Mac Ham Radio EchoLink Client
- EchoMac is an apple macintosh client for EchoLink internet radio network.
[ Hits: 2589 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Macintosh shareware, contains the full pool of questions for each of the five exams, and creates sample tests that will vary each time you take them and it will grade your exam.
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
[ Hits: 14768 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- GQRX is a free and simple to use SDR receiver which runs on Linux and MacOS X. GQRX comes with a standard FFT spectrum and waterfall display and a number of common filter settings
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- GQRX for MacOS
- OSX port of the awesome gqrx SDR software
[ Hits: 1320 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 23449 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- HourWorld World Clock
- HourWorld is a program with rich graphics that can show you what time it is in a certain part of the world, and well as demonstrate what is actually looks like over the globe.
[ Hits: 2639 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- iSpectrum Analyzer
- Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display
[ Hits: 7342 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Jack Audio
- Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
[ Hits: 29965 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 11715 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 6068 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Mac GrayLiner
- Displays map of the world, showing day and night areas.
[ Hits: 2823 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mac Memory Manager
- Amateur Radio Memory Manager Software for the Mac support many Yaesu Icom AOR and Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 1387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Mac the Scope
- Mac the Scope is a professional quality signal analyzer, 1/3 octave RTA, signal generator, and more.
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
[ Hits: 4565 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- MacDoppler and MacDopplerPRO 3D satellite tracking and station automation software for Macintosh by Dog Park Software Ltd.
[ Hits: 1754 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor
[ Hits: 1775 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1819 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 8067 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Macintosh SSTV Shareware
- SSTV software is now available for the Macintosh computers, for the first time.
[ Hits: 5539 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- A Remote Control Program for the Elecraft K2 Amateur Radio Transceiver using the Apple Macintosh
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- allows a Macintosh computer to communicate via packet radio with the amateur packet satellites currently in operation using the 'PACSAT' protocols
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Icom PCR1000 driving program for Mac available at yahoo groups, login required.
[ Hits: 2564 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Propagation forecasting software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Macintosh Rig Control for Kenwood TS-50
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 6400 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Moon tracking for Mac Windows and Linux for EME by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 1433 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Morse Machine for MacOSX
- This free program teaches you to receive Morse code. It starts with a few letters and adds more when it sees that you are ready. Based on A Fully Automatic Morse Code Teaching Machine, it is a small application and it runs even on recent MacOSX versions.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morse Mania
- A morse code tutor for the Macintosh.
[ Hits: 2066 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Morse Runner on MacOS
- Run Morse Runner on Apple MacOSX computers using Wineskin. Morse Runner is a popular MS Windows morse code contest simulator. You can do this by yourself or just download the ready-made dmg and use it on your apple mac.
[ Hits: 76 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 17275 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- MULTISCAN 3B SSTV for Apple MacOS
- SSTV on Mac is possible using MultiScan 3 B is an application for Ham Radio Slow Scan TV (SSTV) Communications. It is build to run on Mac OS X 10.6 or later versions. MultiScan 3B can transmit and receive pictures in the following formats (modes):
Robot black Robot Color Socttie Martin, PD Modes:P Modes: P3, P5 and P7 AVT All modes can be send/received in regular, narrow, QRM and narrow+QRM modes
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Osmond PCB
- Printed circuit board design for Macintosh
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Logbook software for the Macintosh by Chris Smolinski
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- QST Browser
- A Mac OS X application for searching and viewing the back issues of periodicals that are published by the ARRL in CD-ROM format.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radio Explorer
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 19541 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- RF Toolbox
- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
[ Hits: 2066 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 11580 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- SkookumLogger is a free contest logging program for Mac OS X 10.7 or later, supporting CW and SSB events on the six HF contest bands plus 6m, 4m, 2m, and 70cm
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Soundflower is a Mac OS X (10.2 and later) system extension that allows applications to pass audio to other applications. Soundflower is easy to use, it simply presents itself as an audio device, allowing any audio application to send and receive audio with no other support needed. Soundflower is free.
[ Hits: 2560 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
[ Hits: 1933 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Time Palette
- World Time and Mapping software including Azimuthal Maps.
[ Hits: 1578 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 9371 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- MacOSX real-time precision signal / waveform generator. Uses native Mac sound Out capabilities.
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- WiNRADiO for Mac
- WiNRADiO for Mac, WiNRADiO provides Apple Macintosh support for our most popular receiver, the WR-1550e, a medium-range external receiver with frequency range 150 kHz to 1.5 GHz
[ Hits: 3058 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1915 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17742 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Xastir MacOSX APRS software for receiving and plotting APRS(tm) position packets. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- xCAT xDAX for macOSX and FlexRadio 6000
- xCAT is an helper application for the FlexRadio 6000 series running on macOS computers to control via CAT protocol tranceivers, while xDAX purpose is to provide a way for Digital Mode Software like Fldigi, WSJT-X to access the digital audio data (DAX) of the FlexRadioTM
[ Hits: 35 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Cabrillo2Adif A software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format (for Mac OS X)
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif is a free software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format for MacOSX
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]