Mac Ham Radio SoftwareAmateur Radio programs for Apple MacOS
- Jack Audio
Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
- Grig Radio Control
Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled. Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK. Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
- Radio Explorer
Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable. Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs. Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program. Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
- Visual Moon Tracking
Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
Radio control software for the Macintosh
- iSpectrum Analyzer
Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display
- DX ToolBox
DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
- Mac Antenna Master
Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
- DSP Radio
Freeware software defined radio application for MacOSx 10.6 can interface with several SDR receivers and transmitters, also known as MACSDR.
- Macintosh SSTV Shareware
SSTV software is now available for the Macintosh computers, for the first time.
DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
- 10 QSO Logger
- Ten-Ten International QSO parties logging program multi plaform run with Java under Windowd Linux MacOSX
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2572 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Amadeus - Sound Recorder
- Amadeus is a very powerful sound recorder and editor for Apple MacOS. Available in Lite and Pro version, is intuitive and a support many sound formats.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. The interface is translated into many languages.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Audiocorder is a VOX program which allows your Macintosh to act as an audio recorder
[ Hits: 3084 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- AudioXplorer is a sound analyzer software designed for Mac OSX, provide a real-time analysis window where you can visualize the sound spectrum and sonogram
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 3081 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
[ Hits: 9884 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
[ Hits: 2598 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- cocoaNEC 2.0 is an opensource Mac OS X application intended primarily for the design and modeling of antennas by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 1356 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CubicSDR is a free SDR receiver which is based on the liquid-dsp libraries. Run under Linux, Windows and Mac OS X
[ Hits: 1278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CuteSDR Open-Source application for
MacOSX , Linux, and Windows designed to run with RFSPace SDR receiver
[ Hits: 4303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DarkIce is a live audio streamer. It records audio from an audio interface (e.g. sound card), encodes it and sends it to a streaming server. Works on Linux and MacOSX
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
[ Hits: 5041 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- dogparkSDR is a native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex Radio Systems
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DSP Radio
- Freeware software defined radio application for MacOSx 10.6 can interface with several SDR receivers and transmitters, also known as MACSDR.
[ Hits: 5511 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- DSP Radio
- DSP Radio Software Defined Radio for Mac OS X by DL2SDR
[ Hits: 2305 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- DX ToolBox
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
[ Hits: 6226 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- EchoMac is a client program for OS X that allows connection to the Echolink system
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- EchoMac - Mac Ham Radio EchoLink Client
- EchoMac is an apple macintosh client for EchoLink internet radio network.
[ Hits: 2500 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Macintosh shareware, contains the full pool of questions for each of the five exams, and creates sample tests that will vary each time you take them and it will grade your exam.
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
[ Hits: 13504 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.59 ]
- GQRX is a free and simple to use SDR receiver which runs on Linux and MacOS X. GQRX comes with a standard FFT spectrum and waterfall display and a number of common filter settings
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GQRX for MacOS
- OSX port of the awesome gqrx SDR software
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 22373 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- HourWorld World Clock
- HourWorld is a program with rich graphics that can show you what time it is in a certain part of the world, and well as demonstrate what is actually looks like over the globe.
[ Hits: 2442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iSpectrum Analyzer
- Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display
[ Hits: 7102 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Mac Ham Radio Software
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh * Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PalmOS PIC Programmer Pocket PC Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Recent Links Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter Audacity 10 QSO Logger dogparkSDR GQRX
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links