W-CODE is a professional digital mode decoder system capable to decode many digital signals on HF, VHF/UHF, SHF and SATELLITE bands.
By Wavecom Elektronik AG Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About Wavecom W-CODE
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Radio signal decoders
that is about signal decoders.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Oct 20 2022, and till today "Wavecom W-CODE
" has been followed for a total of 268 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- DTMF Decoder - DTMF decoder program that uses the sound card and FFT to decode DTMF b...
- DTMF decoder - A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telepho...
- PDW Paging Decoder - This free windows software allows you to decode digital signals like F...
- WinTone DTMF Decoder - WinTone v2.02 is a windows DTMF Decoder, run on old windows versions o...
- MultiDem - USB LSB AM Modem (Modulator/Demodulator) for SdR and DSB (direct conve...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.