A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
Hits: 21135 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 4 categories. The main category is RTTY Software
that is about RTTY programs, software for ham radio RTTY emission mode.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Mar 23 2002, and till today "Zakanaka
" has been followed for a total of 21135 times. So far received 43 votes for a total score of 7.07/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 43 votes for a total score of 7.07/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- MixW V3 - PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other mode...
- MultiPSK - Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31...
- MMTTY - MM Hamsoft - MMTTY is a popular windows free software for RTTY amateur radio operat...
- HamComm 3.1 - DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports r...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner