DSPDSP software for ham radio operators
- Spectrum Lab
DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more. Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
- Free programmable DSP-Filter
Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4kHz
- DSPFilter - MM Hamsoft
Freeware DSP filter by JE3HHT
A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware. It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port. Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
- Bonito RadioCom
Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
- eSoftAnywhere DSP & more
Ham radio amateur radio, short wave, CB, DSP software, by VE1EXE (RIP) DSP Software eSoftAnywhere DSP & more Memorial free version.
- WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
- Soundcard Audio Tools and Toys
Soundcard audio tools and toys, experimental ideas and utilities. Signal Generator, Frequency-counter / instrument-tuner, Real-time Spectrum Analyser
- Voice descrambler
This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
Multitasking data analyzer demodulator and decoder for Windows.
Professional software for real-time analysing, demodulation/decoding digital radio-transmission``Demodulation based on the best of the noiseproof correlation algorithms``Demodulation ASK, Morse, FSK, MFSK, CPFSK, GMFSK, FSK4, FSK8, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, FAX
Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage. It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
- PSK08 for Spectrum Lab
- PSK08 for Spectrum Lab.Small user file to configure the software for slow PSK.
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AirMail is a HF radio mail program for sending and receiving messages via Pactor, either via the ham radio system or participating marine or commercial services
[ Hits: 2794 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fast, high resolution time-frequency analyzer with FFT display for time and frequency variant signals.
[ Hits: 5069 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 15547 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
[ Hits: 5889 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Download chip64, freeware windows digital mode by IZ8BLY Nino
[ Hits: 2489 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- CMSK is a narrow-band weak signal digital mode for LF and MF ham radio bands defined by ZL2AFP. CMSK63 is the windows client program.
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Multitasking data analyzer demodulator and decoder for Windows.
[ Hits: 10998 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.09 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DSP Controller
- Bypass your sound card DSP prorgam to make transmitting much easier.
[ Hits: 6127 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.20 ]
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
[ Hits: 2265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DSPFilter - MM Hamsoft
- Freeware DSP filter by JE3HHT
[ Hits: 28941 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Signalprocessing for SSB - Direct Conversion Receiver using Phasemethod for Sideband Supression, does all necessary signalprocessing for Direct conversion Receivers using IQ-mixer for demodulation.
[ Hits: 2226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6883 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- eSoftAnywhere DSP & more
- Ham radio amateur radio, short wave, CB, DSP software, by VE1EXE (RIP) DSP Software eSoftAnywhere DSP & more Memorial free version.
[ Hits: 15282 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
[ Hits: 5151 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 18972 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Free programmable DSP-Filter
- Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4kHz
[ Hits: 29083 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6819 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HF Analyzer
- Professional analyser HF signals, work with bandwidth 500Hz....60Mhz, ddc-mode, scope, spectrum
[ Hits: 5219 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Hoka Electronics Italia
- Decoding and data analyzer software
[ Hits: 2174 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 2724 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Jason is a weaksignal communication program, especially tailored for LF work.
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- JQAM (QAM modem)
- Transmit audio/video, UDP packets, http, rs232, with QAM using the soundcard rates up to 100kb/s.
[ Hits: 1694 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- LF Analyser
- Professional analyser sound signals, scope, spectrum, spectrograph
[ Hits: 2782 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9176 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- HSCW/WSJT meteorscatter/path simulator a first attempt at trying to model meteorscatter events and simulate their transmission characteristics
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- MiniErrorCorrection Program
- This simple program was written as a possible utility for those attempting to communicate using digital modes via paths that are intermittent and tenuous such as Aircraft Scatter at VHF and Low Earth Orbiting Satellites by G3PPT.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MT63 Terminal
- MT63 soundcard program for Windows by IZ8BLY
[ Hits: 2466 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Software : DSP
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP * DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PalmOS PIC Programmer Pocket PC Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Recent Links ScopeIIR ScopeDSP CMSK ROS ham radio modem IDSP
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links