- 2Tone - RTTY Engine
- 2tone is a free RTTY software engine for windows that can be interfaced by several ham radio programs like N1MM WriteLog QARtest and others
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 8033 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- BTL Blaster TeLetype
- High performance RTTY reception and transmission software, need a Sound Blaster compatible sound card.
[ Hits: 9336 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
[ Hits: 2968 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Freeware windows RTTY PSK31 software decoder that allow logging, award tracking and qsl printing. By SQ1FTB
[ Hits: 4436 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
[ Hits: 5637 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control. It is part of HRD package and support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV. Free version was made available with HRD 5.
[ Hits: 22231 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- ExtFSK by MM HamSoft
- EXTFSK.DLL is an MMTTY extension that interfaces MMTTY to a user-made hardware device via serial port, parallel port or USB
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
[ Hits: 16256 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 4181 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- Gritty it is a Freeware RTTY decoder for Windows XP/7/8, it decodes a single signal in the 3-kHz audio coming from the transceiver via a soundcard, just like any other RTTY program.
[ Hits: 1347 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 24431 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 120484 | Votes: 263 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- KWRTTY is a RTTY free windows software by DG0KW Klaus
[ Hits: 2480 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- MixW V3
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
[ Hits: 99362 | Votes: 2804 | Rating: 8 ]
- MMTTY - MM Hamsoft
- MMTTY is a popular windows free software for RTTY amateur radio operations. This freeware run on Win XP, Win7 Vista and Win8 by JE3HHT.
You can download MMTTY software from the official English Website by VE5KC
[ Hits: 89288 | Votes: 389 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 6074 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- MScan Meteo
- The revolutionary program, combining the ability to decode FAX, NAVTEX and RTTY signals, make VOICE recordings and view GRIB files in a single program!
[ Hits: 8983 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 98164 | Votes: 158 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- PSK Express
- PSK Express is a replacement for YGPSK, it is multi-mode and will allow you to use PSK, RTTY or MFSK at various speeds. Requires .Net framework and run under windows, freeware.
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- RTTY by WF1B
- RTTY by WF1B combines features of a terminal program with the features of a contest logging program, support AEA PK-900,MFJ-1278, AMT-1, HAM PCI4000/4100/3000 and many more
[ Hits: 6892 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.7 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 19192 | Votes: 367 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- Simple PSK31 and RTTY program based on the AE4JY PSK engine. Logging inlcudes 10-10 and VP number. Exports to ADIF and CSV.
[ Hits: 2872 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 22032 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.93 ]