- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 7918 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 15912 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
[ Hits: 2895 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Multitasking data analyzer demodulator and decoder for Windows.
[ Hits: 11191 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.09 ]
- Contact-Multi is a Freeware Multi Digital program for Windows (PSK, RTTY,FSK and MFSK). It provides a DXCluster, Diplomes,LogBook,Qsl's Print, statistics Shareware version available. English and Spanish version
[ Hits: 1715 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control. It is part of HRD package and support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV. Free version was made available with HRD 5.
[ Hits: 21537 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
[ Hits: 15732 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 4098 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, DM780 a multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest free build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 76081 | Votes: 740 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 24184 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 117328 | Votes: 257 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 2877 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- The multi-purpose commercial FAX, RTTY / SYNOP / NAVTEX and SSTV program for Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT 4.0, XP, Vista and Windows 7
[ Hits: 6689 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- MixW V3
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
[ Hits: 98013 | Votes: 2800 | Rating: 8 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 6017 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 MSKMS JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 FT4 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes. MSHV features several interesting features including the Multi Answering Auto Seq Protocol, allowing multiple signal transmissions to be used during dx peditions.
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 17616 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 96642 | Votes: 153 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- This page is an introduction to the PocketDigi utility for PocketPC PDAs. Allow PSK, RTTY and CW operation from your PDA by n0hr
[ Hits: 2204 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 19180 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17995 | Votes: 855 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 19110 | Votes: 367 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morse code
[ Hits: 1747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 21693 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.93 ]