Freeware DSP filter by JE3HHT
By Ken VE5KC Hits: 30303 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.39
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is DSP
that is about DSP software for ham radio operators.
This link has been on our site since Thursday Aug 23 2001, and it has been clicked on 30303 times. So far it received 25 votes for a total score of 5.39/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 25 votes for a total score of 5.39/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Spectrum Lab - DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a ...
- Free programmable DSP-Filter - Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4k...
- Zakanaka - A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal uni...
- FFTDSP - FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real tim...
- WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale - WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists wh...
Visit this link
DSPFilter - MM Hamsoft
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.