FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
Hits: 20246 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Weak signal software
that is about Weak signal software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Mar 22 2000, and till today "FFTDSP
" has been followed for a total of 20246 times. So far received 9 votes for a total score of 4.78/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 9 votes for a total score of 4.78/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- FFTDSP - FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real tim...
- WSJT-X - WSJT-X implements communication protocols or modes called FT8, FT4, JT...
- Linrad - Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in softwar...
- HamView - A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functional...
- Argo - Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and D...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.