- HF Weather Fax
- HF Weather Fax for Android decodes weather fax 120/576 charts and satellite images through the microphone of your Android phone or tablet.
Just set your phone or tablet next to the speaker of your marine radio or any other shortwave receiver with sideband capability and start recording weather charts and images
[ Hits: 2056 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Weather demodulator software, cards and antennas.
[ Hits: 6201 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- Program to demodulate NOAA, Okean, Meteor 3-5 and Resurs signals without the bent verticals resulting from WXSat.
[ Hits: 4850 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- APT Decoder
- APTDecoder is a free software for recording and decoding signals transmitted by NOAA POES APT enabled weather satellites. It is run on a NT-based version of Window
[ Hits: 3088 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.1 ]
- Ham Fax
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.
[ Hits: 5409 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- iPad iPhone HF Weather Fax Decoder App
- HF Weather Fax lets you receive marine weather radiofascimile transmissions on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Just connect it to a shortwave radio tune in a weather fax frequency, and watch the images come in.
[ Hits: 1665 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Weatherfax decoding software with modem
[ Hits: 3035 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- METEOR M decoder
- A portable decoder for METEOR M weather satellite LRPT signal, available for windows and Linux
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 100353 | Votes: 163 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 19639 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 16580 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- SSTV FAX WX Software
- A very clomplete ham radio software collection for SSTV, FAX, and WX
[ Hits: 44072 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- SWIFT WX
- SWIFT WX Version 2.0 combines a powerful GIS mapping engine with real-time weather maps and storm tracking data making it the most comprehensive storm tracking application available.
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- Weather data visualization with the Raspberry PI
- If you want to have a closer look at the weather, you can download software and visually display data.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Weather Fax and Weather Satellites
- Weather Fax for Windows hardware and Software.
[ Hits: 37431 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- WXtoImg is a freeware advanced APT (NOAA, Meteor) and WEFAX (GOES, Meteosat) weather satellite decoding program for Windows, Linux, and MacOS X
[ Hits: 6797 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- WXWarn - Weather Software
- WXWarn taps into the US National Weather Service real time weather data feed, constantly monitors NWS weather updates and displays just the alerts that are important to you as they are issued.
[ Hits: 1621 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]