Icom introduces the IC-705, new all bands all modes QRP transceiver at Tokio HamFair taking place in Ariake, Tokyo on August 31st -- September 1st 2019.
The IC-705 is a new compact size portable transceiver that incorporates a real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display, with full RX Coverage from HF to 2 meters band, and full TX coverage from HF to UHF, including the 70 MHz in the European version.
Here below the official English IC-705 Video
- TX Bands: HF 50MHz 144MHz 430MHz (70 MHz for European Version)
- Reception: Continuous from HF to 2 meters, including Airband and FM Broadcast
- Modes: SSB CW RTTY AM FM D-Star DV
- RF Direct Sampling System
- Real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display
- 4.3 inch Touch Screen Display
- Compact Size 20cm(7.9 Inch)x8cm(3.1 Inch)x8,5cm(3.3 Inch), Wight 1 Kg
- Li-ion BP-272 Battery Pack
- Output Power: 5W (Battery) -- 10W (13.8 V DC)
- Bluetooth and Wireless LAN for mobile device Remote Control
- GPS: Antenna and Logger, to be used in D-Star DV Mode
- MicroSD Card Slot for firmware upgrades, voice recording, GPS Log
- D-Star: full functions, save and display pictures
- Antenna: VHF UHF Whip antenna included
- SP Mic: with programmable buttons, included
- Backpack: multi-function, optional
ICOM IC-705 is currently presented as Prototype. Please note that above features are an extract of currently available documentation. IC-705 availability date and price to be announced.
IC-705 Presentation in English at Tokyo HamFair
ICOM IC 705 pictures taken from social media networks
Here some Youtube videos posted in recent hours about the new Icom QRP Transceiver. Videos are coming directly from the HamFair 2019 in Tokio, and represent the first videos of the new ICOM Product.
Early pictures and info
Here below the first images taken during the exibition preparation at the Icom both, before the official opening of the HamFair in Tokyo.