The Q900 SDR is a compact and versatile all band, all mode transceiver, designed for amateur radio use. It covers a wide range of frequencies from 160 meters to 70 centimeters, and supports multiple modes of operation such as SSB, CW, AM, FM, and digital. It has a compact design and intuitive interface.
Here we take a look at the Q900 Version 3 Ham Transceiver which covers all ham bands from 160m up to 70cm.
Q900 we introduced an ultra portable full range full mode SDR radio.
Receive frequency from 100 k to 2 GHZ, we also have developed the QRadioble phone APP that can easily control the radio.
Make the radio operation more convenient and fast, the radio adopts a full keyboard design, built-in Bluetooth module, sound card module and communication serial port module.
We fully support the currently popular radio control software and logging software to give you more playable space.
What’s new in the 3rd generation：
The current Q900 is the latest product launched in late 2022 and is the third generation improved version.
Compared with the first version (HS2) and the second version (qr20), the third generation has optimized all previous problems.
The current Q900 has stable performances.
Support satellite automatic Doppler tracking function (the software will be sent to you after placing an order)
1. Real-time spectrum.
2. Waterfall chart.
3. Doppler frequency tracking.
4, using software-defined radio technology (SDR), full-band support DMR(optional),SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM.
5. Double frequency conversion circuit structure.
6. IF width and IF shift hardware and software can be modified to provide powerful IF interference suppression.
7. DSP digital noise reduction.
8. Built-in 160-6 meters high-speed automatic antenna tuner.
9. Built-in bluetooth.
10. Built-in sound card with IQ and audio output.
11. Built-in 4.9AH batter.
12. USB TYPEC3.1 interface for power supply and computer connection.
13. High precision TXCO ± 0.5ppm (-10-60 ℃).
14. Ultra-wide working voltage range: 5-32VDC.
15. Power supply reverse connect protection.
16. GPS / BeiDou, electronic compass (acceleration, angle sensor) are optional. The standard kit does not include the above modules
17. GPS time service (requires optional GPS module).
18. Built-in UTC clock.
19. Voltage display.
20. Phone APP remote operation.（Support English）
Ft8cn is a FT8 software of Android system. It can connect Q900 radio station with USB cable or Bluetooth to realize FT8 connectivity. It is very simple and convenient to use without computer. When using Bluetooth, it can also effectively solve the interference of the radio station to the computer or mobile phone.
For additional information about the Q900 SDR Amateur Radio Tramsceiver please visit the manufacturer’s web site.