14 db yagi6 links
- 20m 3-Element Yagi Plans
- Plans for building your own 3-element beam for use on 20m at DX Engineering
[ Hits: 4028 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6580 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5233 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3716 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14590 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 144MHz Pocket Portable Yagi
- Design for a 5 element 2 Metre beam with a forward gain of 8dBD and a front to back ratio of over 24dB.
[ Hits: 1095 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
You can try similar terms146 mhz yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 4 el 2m yagi 80 yagi for vhf and uhf 12 meter yagi 15 meter yagi 2 el yagi 28mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links