HF/50 MHz 100 W All Mode Transceiver
- Rugged construction in an ultra compact body 6.1″ x 2.0″ x8.6″ (155x52x218 mm)
- Stable 100 W Power Output with efficient Dual Internal Fans
- Legendary Yaesu Receiver Design
- Triple conversion with a 1st IF frequency of 69.450 MHz
- 3 kHz roofing filter equipped as standard
- Detachable front panel for convenient mounting and operation
- Large dot matrix LCD display with Quick Spectrum Scope
- Ease of Operation
- Large diameter Main Tuning Dial (1.6″ / 41mm) with Torque adjustment
- Pop-up Menu for quick and easy operation
- Multi Function Knob
- Large Transmit / Receive indicator
- Three Programmable Front Panel Function Keys
- Specifically designed External Antenna Tuner FC-50 (option)
- Support Active Tuning antenna systems (ATAS-120A, ATAS-25 Option)
- USB port allow connection to a PC with a single cable (CAT, PTT, RTTY)
100 W Reliable High Power Output
The FT-891 provides stable 100 W (25 W AM) high power output. High reliability is assured by the transmitter careful circuit design with efficient thermostatically-controlled dual internal fans and the diecast chassis.
IF DSP provides effective and optimized QRM rejection
The 32 but high speed floating point DSP (max 3000 MIPS) provides effective cancellation/reduction (DNR) of the random noise that is frequently frustrating in the HF frequencies. Also the AUTO NOTHC (DNF) automatically eliminates the dominant beat tone. The CONTOUR and the APF are very effective receiver noise reduction tools in the HF bands operations. The YAESU original DSP QRM and noise reduction functions are provided.
The Yaesu FT-891 has been approved by the F.C.C.
FT-891 Price and availability not yet defined.
Technical specifications may be subject to change.