Yaesu announce more detailed information about the FTdx101 series HF+6m transceiver, the FTDX101MP for 200W output power and the FTDX101D with 100W output power.
YAESU announced the the new FTDX101D during Hamvention 2018.
The latest samples that introduce new high performance technology to Amateur Radio enthusiasts around the world will be displayed at Tokyo Ham Fair 2018.
Both transceivers share the same core features utilizing the latest SDR Technology.
A few of the extraordinary features are listed below.
Superb and Astonishing Close-in Dynamic Range Perfonnance even in today’s crowded bands situations
- 9MHz IF Roofing Filter Producing Excellent Shape Factor
- 400MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer)
- Hybrid SDR: Direct Sampling & NBW (Narrow Bandwidth) SDR
- Completely Independent Dual Receivers
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- YAESU Renowned Interference Reduction System
- Large Touch-Panel Precision Color Display
- 3DSS (Three Dimension Spectrum Stream) Waterfall Display
- Active Band Indicator with LED illumination of the operating band, enables rapid band changes
- MPVD (Multi-Purpose VFO Outer Dial) provides Sub VFO dial, Clarifier operation. VC-TUNE adjustment, VFO fine tuning or a CS (custoin selection) funiction