The 23th April 2016 is the date in which the Radioamateurs, coordinated by the CSMI celebrates the the Born of Guglielmo Marconi on 25 April 1874 by activating several Radio Stations with special IY call-signs, from the places in which Marconi conducted the first experiments.
In 2016 some YOTA ITALIA members, are the “special guests” of this yearly event, and will take part to operations of the various IY stations.
The Italian Marconian Stations involved in this event are:
- IY1SP La Spezia –
- IY1MR Rapallo (GE)
- IY4FGM Villa Griffone – Sasso Marconi (BO)
- IY5PIS Coltano (PI)
- IY6GM Monte dei Cappuccini – Ancona –
- IY7M Molo San Cataldo – Bari –
- IYØGA Capo Figari – Golfo Aranci (OT)
- IYØIMD Forte Michelangelo – Civitavecchia (RM)
- IYØORP Osservatorio Geofisico di Rocca di Papa (Roma)
- IYØTC Torre Chiaruccia – Santa Marinella (Roma)
Live DX Cluster Spots