Search Results for "10 meter ant"245 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Mobile Antennas for 10 Meters
- Interesting article on mobile antennas by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 6419 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10322 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7464 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5348 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13505 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 13985 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7574 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 20821 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 19661 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9280 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 5038 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 3134 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5047 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 10609 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14332 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2846 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4608 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- NorCal Doublet Antenna
- A simple antenna that can be erected very fast, only need one center support, and do not take up much storage room. Works from 40 to 10 meters band
[ Hits: 2588 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 9176 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.13 ]
10 meter ant
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 40 meter 17 meter delta loop how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 4 meter ssb 2 meter sr meter 10 meter 5 11 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links