- 2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
[ Hits: 3172 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- 20 meter homebrew MOXON
- 9Y4DD's Dave 14 MHz home-brew MOXON antenna project
[ Hits: 10530 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- 20 Meter Moxon Antenna
- A club project experiment about a vertical Moxon antenna for 20 meter band
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- 20 Meter Vertical Moxon
- A 14 Mhz version of the vertical moxon antenna homebrewed.
[ Hits: 10144 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 65606 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- 20m End Fed Antenna
- 20m end fed half wave vertical antenna
[ Hits: 3264 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- 20m end-fed Antenna
- An end-fed halfwave antenna for 20 meters band with balun pictures and description by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- 40 Meter Delta Loop
- A multi band delta loop antenna that work on 20 and 40 meters band, that can be used either on 15 meters with poor performances
[ Hits: 3077 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7 ]
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 86630 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- A 20 meter Moxon Antenna
- Moxons work great, and they take up less space than full size two element Yagis
[ Hits: 2329 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 34607 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 22379 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Antenna for deed restricted lots
- An effective 10-20m DX antenna for deed restricted lots, original article by K7ZB
[ Hits: 56120 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 90213 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Bicycle Rim Antenna for 20 Metres
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 20 metres using a aluminium bicycle wheel rim.
[ Hits: 6260 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Buddipole by ZR6KMD
- A rotateable dipole specifically for the 20m based on W3FF Buddipole design by ZR6KMD
[ Hits: 2561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- C pole antenna
- A sample implementation of the C-Pole antenna for the 14 Mhz without making use of the pole.
[ Hits: 4291 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Car Roof Antenna for 20 meters
- A project by G3LDO about a car roof antenna for the 14 Mhz
[ Hits: 3891 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5369 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Directional Helical Antenna
- This antenna is intended for the 20-meter Band.
There are two Voltage Fed Helical Dipoles, made with 2 slinky that fed with phase shift in 90 degree
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10883 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- Dualband 17m/20m Moxon
- A Moxon rectangle antenna for 17 and 20 meters band
[ Hits: 3994 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Dualband EH Antenna
- A detailed project of a dual band EH antenna by F5IXU in french
[ Hits: 3163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 10382 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- Endfed 20/30 Mtr Antenna
- Article with detailed pictures of an endfeed antennna for 20 and 30 meter band
[ Hits: 11313 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Fractal Antenna for ham radio bands
- A Quad Fractal Antenna for 20 meters band by F3DD
[ Hits: 4659 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.98 ]
- HB9MTN C-Pole Porable antenna
- A vertical monoband that's small, light and portable, needs no counterpoise and performs as well as a home antenna
[ Hits: 4133 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Helical HF Portable Antenna
- An easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet
[ Hits: 1764 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Helical loop antenna for 20 meters
- A Helical Loop Antenna for the 20-meters Band
[ Hits: 6056 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- HF Copper Loop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
[ Hits: 25316 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- HF Copper Loop for 20 and 15 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz.
This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 7727 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 17445 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- How to build your own Magnetic Loop
- An easy guide to "How to build your own magnetic loop" for 20 meters
[ Hits: 14484 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- I4SBX EH Antennas
- Three eh antenna plans for 20 40 meters bands.
[ Hits: 6995 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- KD6WD Moxon Antenna Project
- KD6WD introduce moxon rectangles, and in particular explains how he built a moxon antenna for 15 17 and 20 meters band with excellent pictures
[ Hits: 7985 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- KG4JJH Moxon Antennas
- A Moxon rectangle antenna projects for the 6 10 15 17 and 20 meter band but include drawings, plans, statistics and homebrewing statistics.
[ Hits: 4085 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Magnetic Loop for 20 meters band
- A magnetic loop antenna designed for 14 MHz.
This kind of antennas is also known as STL, small transmitting loop and can be an excellent solution when you are not allowed to put antennas on your roof
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 13450 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Monoband Yagi for 20 meters
- A monoband yagi for 14 MHz a PDF article from 73 amateur radio magazine by AB4GX
[ Hits: 2564 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 6354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7890 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.4 ]
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 81365 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 6044 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- Portable Loop Antenna
- This loop it is small and light enough to carry while operating, it disassembles into small but rugged pieces that fit easily in a backpack or gym bag, and it can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
This tunable magnetic loop antenna is my contribution to the well established art of amateur loop making. Can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
[ Hits: 51378 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 5324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 15524 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 35530 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Shortened antennas
- Drawings of shortened antenna for indoor usage, using short pvc tubes for 2 , 20 and 40 MHz by f1rfm
[ Hits: 6828 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Shunt feed a hustler mobile HF Antenna
- 40 and 20 meters mobile antenna
[ Hits: 19165 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Small loop antenna for 15 and 20 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Speaker Wire Delta Loop Antenna for 20M
- The antenna I built was inspired by a portable delta loop designed by Doug DeMaw, W1FB. Given that I constrained myself to a 50-foot roll of speak wire, I scaled my antenna for the 20M band. Using the formula, 1005 divided by the frequency in megahertz, I calculated a total length of 71 feet (21.6 meters) for the center of the 20M band.
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 2BD beam antenna for 20 meters
- A light portable 2 element Delta beam antenna for 14 MHz. It is basically a two element delta loop wire antenna made for portable usage providing good directivity and a 4.2 dBd gain
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Spider Beam Project
- Home brewed spider beam by VA7ST
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 32172 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 138844 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Wall Loop for 20m
- This max size magnetic loop antenna for 14 MHz with a totall circumference of 6m is designed to attach to a wall
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]