- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
Welcome to VIS Amateur Supply
- Vis amateur supply, largest independent dealer for several major brands of amateur radio accessories, and publisher of 'vis study cards' and the 'sam amateur radio callsign database'. Coffeeville, AL USA
Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
[ Hits: 1346 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
DDS VFO Controller
- Control the NJQRP DDS Daughtercard from your PC. The DDS Controller has eight user programmable configurations. Each of the eight configurations have twenty memory cells for saving and recalling frequencies
G4AXX Voice keyer Interface
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.