Search Results for "amplifier watt meter"14 links
- Ulvin International
- Spanish manufacturer of the Tremendus HF power amplifier from 1 to 12 KW PEP, and 5 KW baluns along to Wattmeters and antenna commuters to 5 KW
[ Hits: 1021 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 5715 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattmeters and relay buffers, amplifier accessories, antennas and tubes and parts
[ Hits: 41145 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- Antennas, Filters, accessories, wattmeters, tuners and amplifiers.
[ Hits: 10217 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 22073 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 7745 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.06 ]
- The Two Module, 400 Watt RF Amplifier 80 Meters
- This Class E RF amplifier will deliver up to 400 watts of RF output
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2370 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2030 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1KW 2 Meter Amplifier
- 2 meter kilowatt linear amplifier
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- OZ2CPU digital wattmeter
- Plans and hex code for an RF wattmeter based on an Analog Devices AD8307 log amplifier.
[ Hits: 975 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]