Search Results for "amplifier watt meter"15 links
- Ulvin International
- Spanish manufacturer of the Tremendus HF power amplifier from 1 to 12 KW PEP, and 5 KW baluns along to Wattmeters and antenna commuters to 5 KW
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattmeters and relay buffers, amplifier accessories, antennas and tubes and parts
[ Hits: 41740 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 5918 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antennas, Filters, accessories, wattmeters, tuners and amplifiers.
[ Hits: 10564 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 23196 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 8854 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- The Two Module, 400 Watt RF Amplifier 80 Meters
- This Class E RF amplifier will deliver up to 400 watts of RF output
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2611 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1KW 2 Meter Amplifier
- 2 meter kilowatt linear amplifier
[ Hits: 1259 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 80W all mode VHF amplifier
- 80 watt multi-mode amplifier using one of the newer S-AV36 Toshiba modules. Less than 50 milliwatts will drive it to full output in any mode.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OZ2CPU digital wattmeter
- Plans and hex code for an RF wattmeter based on an Analog Devices AD8307 log amplifier.
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
amplifier watt meter
You can try similar termsamplifier watt meter 1 watt amplifier hf amplifier 100 watt 600 watt amplifier 1-watt-amplifier 50 watt amplifier uhf amplifier 25 watt 600 watt hf amplifier 100 watt amplifier 10000 watt amplifier 25 watt linear amplifier 70cm amplifier 25 watt 4000 watt steel tube amplifier pep watt meter watt meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links