- 2 x GI-7B 432 MHz amplifier project
- UHF RF Power amplifier used to work EME
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- A Collection of Smith Chart Resources
- The Smith Chart was originally created many years ago as an RF engineering aid by Phillip Smith of RCA.These pages includes extesnive documentation on smith carts.
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 30372 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- About HF Amplifiers
- Article on evaluating HF Power amplifiers and review of popular PA by K0BG
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- AG6K Richard L. Measures
- Articles and original manuscripts on RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2705 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 9.21 ]
- ALC for real
- Learn more about ALC usage in RF Amplifiers and how it really effects things from an operational point of view.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- AM-6154 FAA Amplifier circuit conversion
- AM-6154 222MHz grid Conversion Information by N0UK
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Ameritron manuals
- Manuals section for the Ameritron HF amplifiers mostly in PDF format
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Amplifiers - Care and Feeding
- Antenna and Power considerations, ALC Keying interface, Battery info, Keying interfaces and more
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Amplifiers and Vacuum Tubes Tuning Loading and Arcing
- Page on amplification topics. From vacuum tubes to various components, discussion on stability and arcin causes.
[ Hits: 2658 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Amps Archives
- Amps Mailing List Archives
[ Hits: 1616 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Amps Mailing List
- Linear amplifier related mailing list
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- BBA-C1 Amplifier Card
- This versatile broadband amplifier is used in several DX Lab projects.
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Class C Amplifier Matching
- QST Article on what you should know about matching networks for class C RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Collins TRC-75
- Autotune Linear Amplifier
[ Hits: 1477 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Duncan's Amp Pages
- This is an internet resource for those interested in guitar amplifiers, vacuum tubes, and design tools such as SPICE modelling.
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- GI-7 B/GI-70 BT
- The GI-7B (GI-70B) microwave triode
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- GM3WOJ Amplifiers page
- HF and VHF amplifiers homebrewed by GM3WOJ
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- HL1INF RF Amplifiers
- Circuits, pictures and data about toroids, tubes and home made power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- How to select a tube HF amplifier
- Excellent article and guide to choose the best RF power amplifier that fit your needs by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- How to select an amplifier
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in three long articles all you need to know about amplification, and how to seletc an HF and a solid-state amplifier, with pictures.
[ Hits: 5351 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Improper Loading of Amplifier
- Improper tank adjustment and excessive drive are equally harmful to component life, and either can create splatter
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Increasing Amplifier Relay Speed
- Article describes a circuit that accelerates the coil of DC relays by momentarily doubling their voltage.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JBOT QRP Linear Amplifier
- An SSB linear amplifier made from Just a Bunch of Transistors
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- K5LAD's 4-1000A Amplifier
[ Hits: 2159 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.7 ]
- M0VKK VHF UHF Liear Amp
- A combined 1KW VHF, 500W UHF linear power amplifier homebrewed by M0VKK
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Modifications to the Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier
- This page describes two modifications W8WWV made to his AL-1200 amplifier. The mods were obtained from Ameritron, so they are official.
[ Hits: 2879 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- OZ1DPR Gallery
- Linear amplifer picture gallery
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Pondering a QRO Amplifier?
- Matrix of several popular amplifiers currently on the market
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRP 20Watt Power Amplifier
- 20 Watt Power Amp for Softrock or for QRP transceivers by M0RZF
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Retrofit of a GLA-1000 to GI-7B
- This retrofit of a GLA-1000 to GI-7B was done by Lawson, W4EMF, in 2002. Modifying The Dentron GLA-1000B for the GI-7B Triode
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- RF Amplifier basics
- Introduction to RF power amplifiers. Basics and guidelines. by wb0nni
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- SB220 SB221 arcing problems improvements mods
- This article explores the claim an amplifier might arc from a parasitic oscillation, damaging capacitors, bandswitches, or other components.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Testing the 3-500Z pins
- Learn How to test the 3-500Z
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- The Nearly Perfect Amplifier
- Original manuscript for what became "The Nearly Perfect Amplifier", discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 1124 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Woodpecker Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 4030 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Triode & Tetrode boards
- A lot of good things, not for QRP fans.
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- TS-850S Amplifier Interface
- An interface for amplifier to TS-850S
[ Hits: 3489 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
- Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
[ Hits: 4719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tube-type amplifier FAQs.
- This page should help the less experienced users solve common problems and questions about HF tube-type amplifiers by Matt Erickson KK5DR
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tuning up a tube-type amplifier properly
- This guide is primarily written for those who are new to HF tube-type amps, or anyone who wishes to get the most out a Linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 1429 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Understanding Linear Amplifiers
- Understanding Solid State Linear Amplifiers
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Using VNA to adjust Linear amplifiers
- Linear amplifiers cold adjustments with network analyser (VNA)
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 4.35 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21403 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- What makes a Good tube-type HF amplifier?
- This article is written for the ham who is about to purchase their first HF amplifier or wants to buy an elite class of amplifier that could last the rest of their ham career.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WV7U - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 9017 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 8.86 ]