- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1907 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21670 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- 100 Watt RF Power Amplifier for 2 GHz
- Modification to an old cellular phone base station modules, with a fairly reduced output power (10 watts or so), the stock power amplifier modules will cover the 2.3 GHz and 2.4 GHz amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2 x GI-7B 432 MHz amplifier project
- UHF RF Power amplifier used to work EME
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- A Collection of Smith Chart Resources
- The Smith Chart was originally created many years ago as an RF engineering aid by Phillip Smith of RCA.These pages includes extesnive documentation on smith carts.
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 31860 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- About HF Amplifiers
- Article on evaluating HF Power amplifiers and review of popular PA by K0BG
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- AG6K Richard L. Measures
- Articles and original manuscripts on RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2825 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- ALC for real
- Learn more about ALC usage in RF Amplifiers and how it really effects things from an operational point of view.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- AM-6154 FAA Amplifier circuit conversion
- AM-6154 222MHz grid Conversion Information by N0UK
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Ameritron manuals
- Manuals section for the Ameritron HF amplifiers mostly in PDF format
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Amplifier Technology: Tube vs. Transistor
- An interesting article that compares tube amplifiers versus transistor amplifier.
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amplifiers - Care and Feeding
- Antenna and Power considerations, ALC Keying interface, Battery info, Keying interfaces and more
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Amplifiers and Vacuum Tubes Tuning Loading and Arcing
- Page on amplification topics. From vacuum tubes to various components, discussion on stability and arcin causes.
[ Hits: 2746 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Amps Archives
- Amps Mailing List Archives
[ Hits: 1715 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Amps Mailing List
- Linear amplifier related mailing list
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- BBA-C1 Amplifier Card
- This versatile broadband amplifier is used in several DX Lab projects.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Class C Amplifier Matching
- QST Article on what you should know about matching networks for class C RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Collins TRC-75
- Autotune Linear Amplifier
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Duncan's Amp Pages
- This is an internet resource for those interested in guitar amplifiers, vacuum tubes, and design tools such as SPICE modelling.
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- GI-7 B/GI-70 BT
- The GI-7B (GI-70B) microwave triode
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- GM3WOJ Amplifiers page
- HF and VHF amplifiers homebrewed by GM3WOJ
[ Hits: 2103 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- HL1INF RF Amplifiers
- Circuits, pictures and data about toroids, tubes and home made power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- How to select a tube HF amplifier
- Excellent article and guide to choose the best RF power amplifier that fit your needs by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- How to select an amplifier
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in three long articles all you need to know about amplification, and how to seletc an HF and a solid-state amplifier, with pictures.
[ Hits: 5491 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Improper Loading of Amplifier
- Improper tank adjustment and excessive drive are equally harmful to component life, and either can create splatter
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Increasing Amplifier Relay Speed
- Article describes a circuit that accelerates the coil of DC relays by momentarily doubling their voltage.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K5LAD's 4-1000A Amplifier
[ Hits: 2243 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.7 ]
- M0VKK VHF UHF Liear Amp
- A combined 1KW VHF, 500W UHF linear power amplifier homebrewed by M0VKK
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Modifications to the Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier
- This page describes two modifications W8WWV made to his AL-1200 amplifier. The mods were obtained from Ameritron, so they are official.
[ Hits: 3011 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- OZ1DPR Gallery
- Linear amplifer picture gallery
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Pondering a QRO Amplifier?
- Matrix of several popular amplifiers currently on the market
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRP 20Watt Power Amplifier
- 20 Watt Power Amp for Softrock or for QRP transceivers by M0RZF
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Retrofit of a GLA-1000 to GI-7B
- This retrofit of a GLA-1000 to GI-7B was done by Lawson, W4EMF, in 2002. Modifying The Dentron GLA-1000B for the GI-7B Triode
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- RF Amplifier basics
- Introduction to RF power amplifiers. Basics and guidelines. by wb0nni
[ Hits: 1661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- SB220 SB221 arcing problems improvements mods
- This article explores the claim an amplifier might arc from a parasitic oscillation, damaging capacitors, bandswitches, or other components.
[ Hits: 1300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Testing the 3-500Z pins
- Learn How to test the 3-500Z
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- The Nearly Perfect Amplifier
- Original manuscript for what became "The Nearly Perfect Amplifier", discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Woodpecker Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 4231 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Triode & Tetrode boards
- A lot of good things, not for QRP fans.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 4.23 ]
- TS-850S Amplifier Interface
- An interface for amplifier to TS-850S
[ Hits: 3592 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
- Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
[ Hits: 4860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Understanding Linear Amplifiers
- Understanding Solid State Linear Amplifiers
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Using VNA to adjust Linear amplifiers
- Linear amplifiers cold adjustments with network analyser (VNA)
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- WV7U - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 9209 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 8.86 ]