- A 500 Watt HF Dummy Load and Power Meter
- This project was published in the April 2004 issue of the Australian magazine Amateur Radio, and has been designed using parts which are very readily available.
[ Hits: 1250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A simple QRP Power Meter Project
- A really simple project to make a power meter measuring RF output powers from a few mW up to half a watt. A DIY amateur radio project for QRP enthusiasts
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Simple SSB PEP Measuring Procedure
- The correct procedure for measuring SSB PEP (Peak Envelope Power), using an oscilloscope with a vertical bandwidth of at least 20 MHz, or a monitor scope.
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Converting ZetaGi HP201 for ham bands
- Conversion of Zetagi HP201 SWR wattmeter for HF Amateur Bands by G8ODE
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Digital SWR Power Meter project
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 to 60 MHz Digital SWR/WATTmeter capable of displaying both the SWR and P.E.P.power values, with a bar graph on the second line tracking the instantaneous power.
[ Hits: 3618 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Digital Wattmeter - 300nW to 30W
- The digital wattmeter project was created for the purpose of measuring power in the range of 300nw to 30w.
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- DJ9BV Power Meter
- PCB for the DJ9BV Power Meter taken from DUBUS 3/87
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- DL4MEA Wattmeter
- The DL4MEA Power Meter
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- G3PTO Power Meter
- This Power meter is capable of dissipating up to 100 watts for a short period and 20 watts continuously
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- G3TXQ Milliwatt meter
- Meter capable of accurately measuring low levels of RF power
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Inside Those Bird Slugs
- Notes on Birds wattmeter slugs
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- KD1JV Digital SWR / Power Meter
- This small, light weight digital SWR and power meter uses an Atmel AVR Butterfly demo board and a Stockton type directional coupler.
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Measuring SSB transmitter power
- PEP RF output power measurement, and examples RF output power measurements
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Notes on Bird Electronics Equipment
- Information on equipment manufactured by the Bird Electronic Corporation, wattmeters, RF loads, switches by I0JX
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OZ2CPU digital wattmeter
- Plans and hex code for an RF wattmeter based on an Analog Devices AD8307 log amplifier.
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.4 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Power Meter
- RF Power Meter using for reading a standard Digital Voltmeter by Iulian Rosu, YO3DAC / VA3IUL
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 6985 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- SWR Mega - SWR Power Meter
- SWR and RF power meter for home usage, 8 different RF probes with different characteristics and power ranges by OK1DX
[ Hits: 3889 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10 ]
- Very simple wattmet
- A very simple QRP wattmeter project by SP5DDJ based on schematic of SWR meter developed and published by JA6HIC
[ Hits: 3577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]