A magnetic loop antenna for HFpop
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. Theantenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YEex VK1PK
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 52754 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 6.51 ]
The Carpet loop indoor antenna
- High performance indoor shortwaveantenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want theexpensive dice roll of an activeantenna.
Cubical Quad Antenna Designpop
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine theelement lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 28062 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.91 ]
CB Quad antenna
- A low-cost and easy to build Quad antenna tuned for CB band on 27 Mhz.
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobileantennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
- Freewareantenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of theantenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.