Search Results for "automatic swr meter"4 links
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Automatic SWR meter
- Automatic SWR meter and semi-automatic tuning unit by F1FRV
[ Hits: 6424 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 9.73 ]
- Automatic 1.8 – 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 – 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter A project from Il Club Autocostruttori of the Padova ARI club Italy
[ Hits: 2788 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.71 ]
- Digital SWR Power Meter project
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 – 60 MHz Digital SWR/WATTmeter capable of displaying both the SWR and P.E.P.power values, with a bar graph on the second line tracking the instantaneous power.
[ Hits: 2591 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]