- A QRP Transmatch ATU
- A home made Antenna Tuner made with a simple inductor and a few spare parts. Despite the title, the author succesfully tested this ATU with higher power inputs.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m End Fed Half Wave Tuner
- 160m mini portable End Fed Half Wave Tuner MkII.
A small portable 160m EFHW tuner design.
[ Hits: 2235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 40m portable antenna tuner
- A small-sized portable antenna tuner for the 40 meter band end-fed half wave antenna based on a toroid core and a variable capacitor by VK5ZVS
[ Hits: 2067 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- 5kW Antenna Tuner Project
- An interesting home made project of an L Network Antenna Tuner Project with pictures and schematics by K7SFN
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 75 m antenna tuner
- Project by VE7GC
[ Hits: 4046 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A *balanced* balanced antenna tuner
- The published version of this article appeared in the February 1990 issue of QST Magazine
[ Hits: 21375 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 1974 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- A Homebrew Z-Match Transmatch
- A home made antenna tuner based on the W6JJZ basic concept that ,atches balanced loads without the use of lossy baluns, can provide band-pass filtering and harmonic attenuation.
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Mini T match
- KC8AON mini antenna tuner that tunes almost any antenna you connect to
[ Hits: 14136 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A Multi-type "one-box" Antenna Tuner
- This antenna tuner is a multi-type matching system in the same box, which includes L - Pi and T networks.
[ Hits: 7686 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- A Portable Antenna Matching Unit
- A small HF antenna tuner project for qrp operations. Includes circuit diagrams pictures and test results by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 15082 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- A remote antenna tuner
- Interesting project to remotely control, using a servo control circuit, a common commercial antenna tuner by N30X
[ Hits: 11647 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- A T-Match ATU
- An homebrew antenna tuner project
[ Hits: 31425 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- A Versatile SOTA Antenna Tuner
- This is a detailed, technical piece, intended mostly for makers and more creative activators, who enjoy building and using their own tools on the summits.
A multiband portable antenna tuner supporting 10W, small and light, suitable for SOTA operations
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Z match tuner for HF bands
- This small tuner by KC8AON has only 2 controls and will tune almost anything from 10 to 80
[ Hits: 9601 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Actual Antenna SWR
- Easy for calculate formula which could be a wake-up call for you.
The SWR value at the input of antenna cable is not a actual SWR of your favorite antenna.
[ Hits: 4140 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- An Automatic Antenna Tuner
- An homemade antenna tuner project that should be small, easy to build and cheap. This automatic antenna tuner can work as locale or as remote.
The tuner has EEPROM memory for store settings for faster tunning and four interfaces
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Antenna Tuner Basics - In search of the perfect antenna
- An article that explain with simple concepts and basic theory the correct usage of antenna tuners.
It covers some aspects of common questions newcomers have on what antenna tuners are for, and what antenna tuners will never do.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna tuner for 4m
- A simple antenna tuner for 4m by Tony Hawker G4CJZ
[ Hits: 1699 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Tuner Operation
- Antenna Tuner operation, correct way to tune an antenna.
[ Hits: 9469 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 7184 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Antenna Tuning Units for better reception
- For good Short Wave reception long aerial really is required to dig those distant stations out of the ether.
[ Hits: 4198 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Auto Couplers
- Article by K0BG on automatic antenna couplers, erroneously called antenna tuners with reviews of popular tuners and basic concepts.
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Automatic Antenna Tuners & Couplers
- by Adam M. Farson VA7OJ/AB4OJ
[ Hits: 1977 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Balanced Antenna Tuner
- A Home made QRP tuner for 10-40 meters
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Balanced Line Tuner
- A small Z-Match tuner, BLT, Balanced Line Tuner is a simple Z-Match tuner that works from 10-40 meters
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dave's Homemade Antenna Tuner
- A multi-use Antenna Tuner
[ Hits: 29462 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Do You Need an Antenna Tuner
- Maybe yes, maybe no. It all depends on the type of antenna and feed line you're using. QST Article in pdf format
[ Hits: 22665 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3384 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- End fed half wave tuner
- End fed half wave tuner a handy tool for field day and portable operations
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- F5RDS remote antenna tuner
- An home made remote antenna tuner project that with a 6 meter random wire and two radials of about the same length, can tune from 40 to 10 meters without any issue.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- FBK portable mini tuner
- Tunes symmetric/coax/longwire antenna's between 1.8-50MHz
[ Hits: 3739 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- G3EJS 2 Tuner for FT-817
- A small antenna tuner for the Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 9529 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- G3EJS Antenna tuner
- An homebrewed HF antenna tuner
[ Hits: 5177 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Getting the most from your tuner
- Here is how to adjust this popular tuner circuit so it transfers maximum power to your antenna without going snap
[ Hits: 2778 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- HF Tuner
- Homemade HF Tuner by PE1OPM
[ Hits: 2218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF/VHF Portable Mini Tuner
- A small portable antenna tuner for HF and VHF bands by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2410 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Home brew balanced tuner
- A home made balance antenna tuner project by KR7Q
[ Hits: 1765 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew an HF Antenna Tuner
- Build an HF antenna tuner by VK5AJL
[ Hits: 2221 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Homebrew Antenna Tuner
- A simple T-network that can match any unbalanced antenna system by AA5TB
[ Hits: 4784 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Homebrew C-L-C QRP Antenna Tuner
- This is a C-L-C type tuner with a reflected power indicator. Tuning is done for minimum reflected power.
[ Hits: 5214 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Homebrew SGC SG-237 Control Box
- A remote control box for the SG-237 that allow to turn on and off, check status the SGC tuner remotely by AA5TB
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- Homemade HF +50MHz Antenna tuner
- HF/6M antenna tuner preselector and antenna switcher project by ON6MU
[ Hits: 5130 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- How to Use an Antenna Tuner
- Get maximum power to your antenna by learning how to hook up and use a tunner to properly "trick" your rig
[ Hits: 12365 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- ICOM Tuner Connector
- Many Icom radios e.g.7100 have a connector for automatic tuners such as the Icom AH4. The cable supplied by Icom is of a fixed length 10m and is not shielded. Icom recommends to use shielded cable for any length greater than 10m.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- L-Match Tuner Build for QRP Operation
- An L-Match tuner is a device that can add either inductance (L) or capacitance (C) to the antenna, bridging that gap between 5000 ohms and 50 ohms, thus matching it to the radio. The L-Match tuner is an extremely useful device that every QRP operator will want to have.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LF MF Antenna Tuner
- W5JGV antenna tuner for 150 - 500 Khz band
[ Hits: 2787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Link Coupled Tuner
- Legal Limit Link Coupled Balanced Tuner,for the amateur ham radio HF bands. This Tuner uses plug-in Coils sets for 40, 80, & 160 meters
[ Hits: 3870 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Link-Coupled Antenna Tuners
- W4RNL tutorial on on inductively coupled (link-coupled) antenna tuners
[ Hits: 2642 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- MFJ-940 modification
- The MFJ-940 VERSA TUNER II is a useful little antenna tuner for the HF-bands. However it suffers from a minor design error, which can be easily rectified.
[ Hits: 2605 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Mini ATU
- SP5DDJ mini antenna tuner for QRP operations
[ Hits: 4219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Miracle Whip Inspired Antenna Tuner
- There are quite a few variants of the design accompanied with many opinions on the effectiveness of the antenna. This page features links to some similar projects and a homebrewed personalized version of this portable antenna tuner
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MT-3000A Modification
- Article on the Dentron MT-3000A antenna tuner and some good modifications by W1AN
[ Hits: 908 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4692 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Pi-filter ATU for Beams and Verticals
- A ATU for beam and vertical antennas by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Putting a Balun and a Tuner Together
- Two wire transmission line as a three terminal Device , The W2DU and W7EL models of a choke balun, The effectiveness of a balun. Article by Kevin Schmidt, W9CF
[ Hits: 3932 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- QRP 20m Antenna Tuner Unit
- A QRP antenna tuner for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10744 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- QRP Antenna Tuner for 20 m
- A small antenna tuner for 14 MHz
[ Hits: 1058 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP Antenna Tuner project
- This is a project aboout compact and portable a QRP antenna tuner for use in the HF ham radio bands from 3-30 MHz, even if it's a compact and efficient project this small antenna tuner will not match any possible load.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP Random Wire Tuner
- A small random wire antenna tune that can tune from 40 to 10 meters bands.
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRP Z-Match Tuner 40-10m
- The Z Match is really a basic L Match consisting of a series capcitor and variable shunt inductor, coupled to the antenna using the RF transformer action.
[ Hits: 1663 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remote Antenna Tuner
- Remote antenna tuner
[ Hits: 14687 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Remote ATU
- Remote control L match Aerial Tuning Unit
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- S-Match a symmetrical universal tuner
- This ATU is based on the oringal project by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- S-MATCH Universal ATU
- PA0FRI's "S-MATCH ATU" published in RSGB's RadCom March 2003). The Balanced Universal ATU Photographs of ZL2ML's S-Match were added.
[ Hits: 5397 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Semi-automatic antenna tuner project
- Thsi article describes a microcontroller driven semi-automatic antenna tuner capable of handling power levels up to 150 watts. The device is a low pass filter tuner manually tuned by setting the optimized L/C combination by hand and then storing the values into the EEPROM of the mictrocontroller to recall them later (seperately for each band from 80 to 10 meters including WARC bands)
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short Whip Antenna Tuner
- Here is a circuit that will resonate a short whip antenna for the HF Bands.
[ Hits: 5728 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Single Coil Z Match
- The simple Z match tuner simplified, article by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3975 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- Super Tee Antenna Tuner
- W3TS small but effective antenna tuner
[ Hits: 3022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 6319 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- T-MATCH ATU
- T-Match Network Antenna Tuner for a wide range of complex antenna loads between 1.8 and 30Mhz at moderate power levels by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 4009 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5518 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- The SPC Tuner
- SPC, series parallel capacitance, tuner project. Built properly, it will match a very wide range of impedance. It also maintains good harmonic attenuation.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Ultimate transmatch
- Usage and benefits of transmatch. A pdf document from a QST article made available for novices and beginners by ARRL
[ Hits: 16131 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- The Woodpecker Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 4201 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- The Z Match Using a Toroidal Core Coil
- Combined with Miniature Tuning Gang Capacitors, a toroidal core inductor is a means to assemble a compact Z Match assembly for Low Power (QRP) use.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Z-match antenna tuner
- Article about the z-match antenna tuner
[ Hits: 2288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tips for Automatic Antenna Tuners
- Useful tips for the use of automatic ATUs
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Using Auto-Tuners
- General advice regarding auto-tuners and their use by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 11348 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.1 ]
- What tuners do
- How atenna tuners works and what are real effects on feed lines and maximun power output by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4763 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a one for all antenna tuner with wide range tuning on all the HF bands. The tuner is based on a G3WQW design. DIY project by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a antenna tuner with wide range tuning for antennas with a Z of + 50 Ohms on all the HF bands.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Z-Match and L-Match Tuners
- W5USJ and BLT Z-Match Tuner Schematics
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner
- A 100-watt Compact Z-Match Antenna Tuner that can match just about anything on all HF bands, and only uses two control
[ Hits: 2151 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Z-match ATU covering 160m - 10m
- An home made Z-Match antenna tuner unit that cover all HF bands between 10 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Z-Match Tuner Explained
- Most people are not familiar with antenna tuners and what a antenna tuner actually does.
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]