basic256 links - and 1 categories
- Antenna Basics
- Article designed to answer basic questions about antennas
[ Hits: 10189 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This basic calculator is designed to give the aproximate length (height) of a particular vertical antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 43521 | Votes: 183 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- K4EAA's Screwdriver Antenna
- A basic screwdriver antenna for the mobile
[ Hits: 2150 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4801 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wireless for the Warrior
- The history of British Army Radio, n this web site you will find basic technical descriptions and photographs of many vintage radio sets once used by the British Army
[ Hits: 2528 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- FCC Bandplan
- FCC Frequency Bandplan even if outdated is a good starting point to have a basic frequency list
[ Hits: 30915 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- basically a personalized homepage of my station including pioneer work in various modes of propagation to Mediterranean shores and to continental Europe.
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WB8SXZ Kenneth
- Basic site with links to amateur radio information and scanner info
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
[ Hits: 2645 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 3032 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Getting started on EME
- How to get started on EME, with audio clips and lots of useful information for beginners by N1BUG
[ Hits: 4193 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Meteor scatter basics
- Working DX on a Dead 50MHz Band using Meteor Scatter, by Palle Preben-Hansen, OZ1RH
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Australian QRP Home Page
- Short basic informations on QRP
[ Hits: 1614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Adcock HF RDF Antenna
- The Adcock antenna has been used for a long time for RDF. It is basically an interferometer.
[ Hits: 5425 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- The FAX and SSTV Corner
- SSTV Fundamentals, frequencies in use for SSTV and many SSTV related infos, includes Fax basics
[ Hits: 2687 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Basics of Radio Wave Propagation
- Exaustive introduction to radio wave propagation, includes a very detailed glossary on common propagation terms, composed by AE4TM.
[ Hits: 4458 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Design and optimize Yagi antennas. Ol GW Basic program for dos.
[ Hits: 4661 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- GRIDX, a BASIC program that calculates grid squares and Great Circle headings and grid.exe, a grid locator calculator
[ Hits: 3101 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[ Hits: 18164 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Coax and Feed line Information
- Coax & Feed Line Basics and coax loss information
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbasic cat basic pc-basic basic antennas basic meter antenna basic. amplifier basic visual basic rf amplifier basic basic antenna basic build basic stamp rf amplifier basic ii canadian basic basic oscillator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links