Search Results for "basic"216 links - and 1 categories
- Line Launcher
- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 22289 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Transmission lines for dummies
- Myths and basic truths on transmission lines
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Slinky antennas
- Slinky Antenna Basics, clandestine dipole
[ Hits: 6117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving Antenna Design
- Learn basic theory on antennas, and notes on homebrewing efficient shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 2925 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23374 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GMRS Consumer Information
- The General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) Is a two way radio service used by families and individuals for personal use. This site provides basic information on this service.
[ Hits: 1569 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- VU2LFA ham radio in india
- This site is basically for the begeners (SWL) of india. This site is supporting to digital communication for hams also.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- How Radio Works
- Excellent slides explaining radio and radiowaves generation basics
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Tesla and Radio
- Nikola Tesla created a basic design for radio
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 946 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PC FlexNet - An Overview
- This document describes the basic concepts behind PC/FlexNet, a DOS based AX.25 stack
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Voice Repeater Basics
- Repeater operating is one of the most popular facets of amateur radio
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build a Vox Circuit
- by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 4468 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's
[ Hits: 24526 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Basic Soldering Guide Photo Gallery
- These photos illustrate the basic steps in making a perfect solder joint on a p.c.b
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Vacuum tube Basics
- Here's a tale of early '70s vacuum tubes, mainly from the viewpoint of amateur radio.
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]