basic255 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- Balun Theory
- The word balun means balanced-unbalanced: it's used to adapt a balanced device to an unbalanced one, read more basic thory on Ununs and Baluns
[ Hits: 37270 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10364 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23914 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- AR88 page
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UK Citizens Band radio
- United Kingdom CB information from beginners basics to technical data
[ Hits: 2025 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- GMRS Consumer Information
- The General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) Is a two way radio service used by families and individuals for personal use. This site provides basic information on this service.
[ Hits: 1627 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Amateur radio courses on-line for Canadian Basic & Advanced amateur radio exams
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VU2LFA ham radio in india
- This site is basically for the begeners (SWL) of india. This site is supporting to digital communication for hams also.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Scottish HAM Portal
- Scottish ham radio portal, basically concerns ham life in Scotland. The aims of the Portal shall be to further the interests of Scottish HAMs in all aspects of Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How Radio Works
- Excellent slides explaining radio and radiowaves generation basics
[ Hits: 1596 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PC FlexNet - An Overview
- This document describes the basic concepts behind PC/FlexNet, a DOS based AX.25 stack
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Basics of Propagation by ON4SKY
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles the bascis of propagation. His website includes also a French section dealing with auroras.
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Solar Weather
- Basic information compiled and copied from NOAA SEC explaining and showing current solar weather conditions affecting amateur radio.
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Railroad radio communications
- Some basic information on ways to use a radio scanner to enhance your enjoyment of the railroad hobby.
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
[ Hits: 2664 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- MiniLog Beta
- MiniLog is a very basic electronic amateur radio contact log from palm platform. It is intended for small-scale use, such as back-packing and emergency setups.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
[ Hits: 2339 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbasic pc-basic cat basic visual basic basic meter antenna basic. rf amplifier basic basic antennas amplifier basic basic stamp basic antenna basic build canadian basic kenwood basic c2 locator in basic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links