Search Results for "basic"224 links - and 1 categories
- Line Launcher
- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 22914 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6923 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The G3BGR Magnetic Loop
- This ia a home built Magnetic loop antenna which was used by G3BGR, indoors on 7,10 and 14Mhz. The basic idea was in Radcom 1986
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Slinky antennas
- Slinky Antenna Basics, clandestine dipole
[ Hits: 6208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving Antenna Design
- Learn basic theory on antennas, and notes on homebrewing efficient shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 3002 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1195 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tesla and Radio
- Nikola Tesla created a basic design for radio
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Overview
- Brief overview of PSK31 and basic operating techniques.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Voice Repeater Basics
- Repeater operating is one of the most popular facets of amateur radio
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- ICOM OCX
- CI-V OCX For The Icom 756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom radio.
[ Hits: 1353 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build a Vox Circuit
- by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 4598 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- The Basic Soldering Guide Photo Gallery
- These photos illustrate the basic steps in making a perfect solder joint on a p.c.b
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Vacuum tube Basics
- Here's a tale of early '70s vacuum tubes, mainly from the viewpoint of amateur radio.
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsbasic cat basic pc-basic basic programs basic stamp antenna basic. basic antennas amplifier basic visual basic basic meter rf amplifier basic basic components basic build basic antenna canadian basic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links