Search Results for "basic"225 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5730 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6418 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6815 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Comparator-based RF switch
- This is a concept paper, not a constuction article. There are too many variables to propose a one size fits all design. However, this paper should give you the basic idea how to do it
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
[ Hits: 5287 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The G3BGR Magnetic Loop
- This ia a home built Magnetic loop antenna which was used by G3BGR, indoors on 7,10 and 14Mhz. The basic idea was in Radcom 1986
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magloop antennas
- Article about basic principles of magnetic loop antennas, in portuguese
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Basics
- Loop Antenna Basics and Regulatory Compliance for Short-Range Radio
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Les antennes: antenna theory
- A basic antenna theory with final quiz in french
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple VHF Gamma Match
- Plan of a simple VHF & UHF Gamma match contrstruction
[ Hits: 6526 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A basic CW operating manual
- Compiled by Dan Stegner KC0OBU from FISTS CW Club member tips, amateur radio morse code procedures
[ Hits: 2607 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PSK31 Overview
- Brief overview of PSK31 and basic operating techniques.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Interfacing
- PSK31 basics and radio to pc soundcard interface circuits, radio to soundcard, soundcard to radio and pc serial port to radio
[ Hits: 4881 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CW Contest Trainer
- Using the same basic software modules as my Koch Method trainer, this software throws you into the thick of an imaginary contest. Shareware
[ Hits: 1771 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Twlog is a linux ham radio log program records basic Ham log information. It was writen for day to day logging, not contesting. By WA0EIR
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ICOM OCX
- CI-V OCX For The Icom 756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom radio.
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Free Sun Power
- Free basic and advanced system design tutorials for every component and aspect of solar power. Plus system sizing calculators, battery bank calculators and wire size calculators
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2509 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- NiCad battery charger
- A basic nicad battery charger using a single medium power transistor.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8093 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Oscilloscopes - basic use and measurements
- A 12 pages pdf article about oscilloscope use, calibrating, operator controls and tips on making measurements by NA5N
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
You can try similar termsbasic cat basic pc-basic rf amplifier basic amplifier basic basic meter basic antennas basic programs basic components visual basic basic stamp basic antenna basic build antenna basic. canadian basic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links