Search Results for "basic"212 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- About End-Fed Antennas
- A basic article on end-fed antennas by KB6NU
[ Hits: 1172 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Placement of a Mobile Antenna
- Basic guidelines for proper placement of an amateur radio mobile antenna
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Modeling the T2FD
- Modeling the T2FD, tilted folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Antenna directivity and gain
- Antenna gain and directivity explained in this article at radio electronics antenna pages
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Auto Couplers
- Article by K0BG on automatic antenna couplers, erroneously called antenna tuners with reviews of popular tuners and basic concepts.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Understanding the basics of SSB transmission
- Fundamentals of operating on single sideband
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Getting Started on RTTY
- A complete guide to start using MMTTY to start trasmitting in RTTY. This is a basic but complete RTTY guide for those who want to quickly start RTTY communications.
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Modes
- Getting Started in PC Soundcard Digital Radio, basics of amateur radio digital modes
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Beginner's Morse Code
- Basic information about learning morse code
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- Portable operation notes
- Basics, tips and tricks you can follow when operating portable.
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Basics
- A PDF guide to radio and radio frequency by Martin D. Stoehr
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coax and PL259s
- Basics, Coax, The PLS259, Soldering and preparing the coax, Crimp on Connectors
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Ground Loops
- About Ground loops, Wiring Caveat, Basics, Most Prevalent Cause, Common Connections
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Switching Regulator Basics
- Switching Regulator Basics By Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- General Radio Programming Help
- This page gives basic help if you cannot get your PC to talk to your radio. Basic guide to radio programming.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Radio Frequency Signal Generator
- Essentials or basics of RF signal generators or microwave signal generators, their facilities, capabilities and how they work.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio Basics
- HamRadioNow.tv interview with FlexRadio on what an SDR is.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR Software Defined Radio
- About SDR Radio, basics and a how to guide
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SDR Sharp Guide
- Working with SDR#, adjusting frequency correction and basic setup.
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Tutorial and Basics
- A summary or tutorial about the basics of the spectrum analyzer, what it is and what it is used for.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Basic Multimeter project
- A basic multimeter project with full schematic diagram by G3PTO
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Oscilloscope Tutorial
- Tektronix Oscilloscope Tutorial Learning Center, includes tutorials for understanding oscilloscope basics and operation.
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Learning the oscilloscope
- A simple reading that allows to understand the basic working concepts and uses of an oscilloscope
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Oscilloscope How to
- The basics of using an oscilloscope, this article is meant for thiose with very little or no experience at all with electronics or oscilloscope.
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]