code494 links - and 10 categories
Ham Radio : Blogs : Europe
- YO4PX Francisc Grunberg blog
- Articles about Amateur Radio, own writings and translations: history, DXpeditions, contesting and DXing ethics, Codes of Conduct, Suggestions for Pile-ups, Suggestions for Contesters, the most wanted DXCC entities.
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ontario California - Police
- Transmitting channels 1-2-3-4, hosted by code-3.org
[ Hits: 3187 | Votes: 152 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 3932 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse code vs SMS - Speed test
- Morse code trumps SMS in head-to-head speed texting combat
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Morse Code Music
- Connecting rhythm and language with Morse Code by Phil and David Tulga
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- K5BCQ Morse Code Key collection
- Collection of morse keys
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- J.H. Bunnell Keys
- History of J.H. Bunnell & Company and their morse code keys
[ Hits: 1555 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- One stop site for scanner users in Louisville Kentucky. Frequencies,10-Codes,Unit Numbers,Scanner News and more. Covering Fire,Police,EMS,Disaster,Civilian Emergency,Aviation,Railroad and other services.
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2512 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Morse Code translator widget
- Macintosh widget converts text to Morse code and vice versa
[ Hits: 1977 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 3022 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Morse Alp
- Morse code learning software in spanish by EA8ALP
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Smart Morse
- Morse code tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
[ Hits: 1618 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5136 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Morse Code Database eBook
- Morse list database by Eric Backus
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Alphabets - Phonetic Alphabet and Morse Code eBook
- Palm OS reference tools
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CwGet PPC
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
[ Hits: 3609 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2901 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a single morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message is sent to a relay which can key a CW transmitter.
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termshow to hook up a microcraft code star code cw-code-mac w code code 69 pic code j2 code key code app code code 300-32 the code w-code p code 10 code cq code code 300
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links