Search Results for "construction of antenna"42 links
Antennas : 2M
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 27276 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3788 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K7HC Mega HexBeam
- Pictures taken during the construction of a Hexbeam antenna for 30 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 6997 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14395 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 16086 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19620 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 62382 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- HexBeam Construction
- Pictures and assembling instruction of an home made hexbeam antenna by vk6hz
[ Hits: 2891 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Construction Practices
- The construction of light weight structures that support wire antennas requires some definite insight into the behavior of the materials
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 7394 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- 2 meters copper J-Pole
- Plan and list of material needed for construction of a j-pole antenna for 144 mhz
[ Hits: 1721 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Loop Antennas by AA5TB
- Also known as Magnetic Loop Antennas,
by AA5TB. Excellent article on construction tips and tecniques of a Small Loop antenna
[ Hits: 2494 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- The WWVB Receiving Antenna
- The construction of this antenna is intended to be inexpensive, fast, and effective. Very capable in receiving WWVB from california.
[ Hits: 2881 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G4IRX Magnetic Loop antenna
- Construction notes and design details of a magnetic loop antenna by G4IRX
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F5IXU Magnetic Loop antenna
- Article describe construction of magnetic loop antennas in french
[ Hits: 837 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Tuning moxon antennas
- More on the tuning of Moxons, getting the best F/B ratio and the lowest SWR, moving the feeding point and other constructions considerations
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 44436 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- Novel Gamma Match Construction
- A novel approach to contruction of a gamma match.
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 21183 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 9.13 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 8949 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5088 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Simple dipole for your scanner
- Construction of a simple dipole antenna suitable for use with a handheld scanner such as the AOR AR8000, and describes some of the benefits of using such an antenna
[ Hits: 5270 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4476 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Antenna Solver
- provides much greater flexibility in the construction, analysis, and interpretation of radiating structures using a rewritten NEC module.
[ Hits: 6328 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- NEC-2 for MMANA
- The utility "NEC-2 for MMANA" is intended for calculation of antenna models made and optimized in program MMANA and for construction and simulation of antenna models using input language NEC-2 and based on MMANA models.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
construction of antenna
You can try similar termsconstruction-of-antenna construction of antenna antenna construction cb antenna construction 4m antenna construction vhf antenna construction tv antenna construction 432 mhz vertical antenna construction construction of radio antenna receiver antenna construction loop wire antenna construction edz construction construction 2:1 balun construction swr meter construction
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links