Search Results for "digital signal"50 links - and 2 categories
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 8918 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Hoka Electronics
- The WWW home page for information about our specialist range of HF and VHF radio digital signals' analysis and decoding equipment.
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Quantics W9GR
- Digital Signal Processor Kits
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An affordable high bandwidth mixed signal pc based digital oscilloscope logic analyzer.
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3400 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Digital signal processing
- Frequently asked questions on Digital Signal Processing
[ Hits: 2382 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Digital Monitoring Site
- Digital signale transmitted in HF-UHF-VHF, in italian
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- EME with or without Signal Processing?
- This page contains Contributions to a Discussion on the Moon-Net about
the Application of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Methods in Moonbounce.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2152 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Douglas T. Smith Editorial Service
- Digital Signal Processing Technology: Essentials of the Communications Revolution by Doug Smith, KF6DX, ARRL, 2001, ISBN 0-87259-819-5
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software for imitation digital radio-signals: ASK, FSK, BPSK, QPSK, variable speed, any frequency
[ Hits: 1832 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 14650 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4621 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 17381 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8138 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
[ Hits: 3011 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 65688 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Signal Generator VFO
- Signal Generator (VFO) with Direct Digital Synthesis
by Bruce AA0ED and Craig AA0ZZ
[ Hits: 3410 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4298 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]