Search Results for "frequencies"247 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques
- Antenna Impedance measurement
- When experimenting on an antenna it's often important to determine its feedpoint impedance at various frequencies across the operating band. It's easy enough to measure SWR, but sometimes we need to know more detail than this
[ Hits: 1218 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Magnetic antenna fo ULF
- Detection and recording of Schumann resonances and other electromagnetic phenomena at frequencies below 50 Hz By Hans Michlmayr
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ACTIVE Beacons <30 Mhz
- List of all ACTIVE Amateur Radio Beacons on frequencies below 30 Mhz.
[ Hits: 1906 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- PSK31 Frequencies
- HF VHF UHF PSK31 proposed frequencies
[ Hits: 1702 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.88 ]
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
[ Hits: 10780 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Frequencies for using digital modes
- These frequencies are to be used as a guide to find the related signals. They have come from several sources, and are, in no way, guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or inclusive.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- JT65 HF JT65A HF Frequency Information
- JT65A frequencies. List of common HF frequencies where you can work JT65A.
[ Hits: 2920 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 6-Meter Ham Frequencies
- Alan Muir, VE7BEU, on behalf of the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association,(Victoria) is assembling and submitting the 6-meter Repeater pairs in use to the BC Amateur Radio Coordination Council.
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Repeater operating procedure
- Guidelines on operating on ham radio repeaters frequencies
[ Hits: 2339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AMSAT - AO-51 The Echo Project Page
- AO-51 Project Summary and Status Updates.
Operational frequencies, picture gallery, Decoding AO-51 Telemetry by Amsat site
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Propagation
- In the past few years there has been a growing movement from VHF frequencies (50-300 MHz) to UHF (300-900 MHz). Many, however, have found the move fraught with difficulties.
[ Hits: 1798 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Graham's scanner frequencies
- Grahams Goldcoast Australia Radio Scanner Frequencies
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Santa Barbara Scanner Frequencies
- Frequency allocation in Santa Barbara California
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TSC Ferrite International
- TSC International is a manufacturer of magnetic materials for all frequencies
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Filters
- MS DOS Program for calculations of HP, LP and BP filters at VHF and UHF frequencies up to about 800 MHz by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1885 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 20506 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Using RG-174 Coaxial Cable
- Notes on using RG-174 Coaxial Cable at Medium and Lower HF Frequencies by John Bryant and Bill Bowers
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.
[ Hits: 4894 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 4.55 ]
You can try similar termsil vhf frequencies hf fax frequencies frequencies 245.815 net frequencies uhf frequencies cfa frequencies dx frequencies fm frequencies drm frequencies frequencies hf frequencies cw frequencies frequencies, ham frequencies cw-frequencies
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links