Custom Ham Maps
- The webs premier site for custom ham maps (azimuthal equidistant projection maps) and great circle bearing/distant charts for the radio amateur. Customized azimuthal equidistant projection maps and tables.
Kenwood Smart Memory KSM by pp1etl
- KSM Kenwood Smart Memory is a program to read and update the memory channels of a Kenwood amateur radio. The current supported types are: TS-450S, TS-570D, TS-570S, TS-690S, TS-870S, TS-940S,TS-950S.
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 1520 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 7056 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
RTTY by WF1B
- RTTY by WF1B combines features of a terminal program with the features of a contest logging program, support AEA PK-900,MFJ-1278, AMT-1, HAM PCI4000/4100/3000 and many more
[ Hits: 6148 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.