Search Results for "impedance ratio"9 links
- Building a sextuple ratio balun
- Article on homebrew a six separate impedance settings out of a triple radio balun
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- An easy to deploy antenna, commonly considered the best solution for portable operations. Thir article includes a simple LC parallel circuit to match the impedance by IW7EHC
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quad or Loop antennas
- Quad and loop antennas comparisons, evaluating the impedance and gain of both antennas and considerationso n horizontal loop antennas for low bands by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4481 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- VNA calibration kit
- A calibration kit useful when you need known reference impedances to properly calibrate your vector network analyzers.
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsimpedance ratio ld ratio ratio turns ratio axial ratio gear ratio signal noise ratio standing-wave-ratio signal-to-noise ratio front back ratio signal to noise ratio standing wave ratio mete impedance antenna impedance high impedance
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links