Search Results for "kits"139 links - and 6 categories
- Homebrew Kites
- This article by Seabury Lyon, AA1MY describe how homebrew kits for amateur radio pourposes, in order to support wire antennas
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable Aerial based on the Slim Jim
- A modified Slim Jim end fed aerial made out of 300-ohm ribbon feeder cable.
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antique Radio Store
- Based in San Diego CA, collectible radios, test equipment, tubes, antique radio parts, speakers and kits
[ Hits: 1866 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N7IG South Kitsap ARC
- ARRL affilitated club and a Washington Sate nonprofit corporation.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Solar Panels, Grid Tie Systems, Solar Power Kits, Solar Cells and more. DMsolar carries solar energy products for your needs.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Solar Panels and Home Kits
- Solar Panels Grid Tie Systems, Kits, Fountains, Chargers and more
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HexKit.com Hex Beam Base Plates
- Fabricates baseplate components, and provides hardware kits for DIY hex beam, spiderbeam and moxon antennas.
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PowAbeam Antennas
- PowAbeam Antennas Yagi beam VHF antenna kits
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 8.65 ]
- RF Industries
- RF Coaxial connectors, adapters, installation and test kits, Coaxial cable assemblies
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu Icom Kenwood Ten-Tec CAT Interfaces Kits by N5ZTW
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD1JV Designs
- QRP Kits and Projects for the low power Amateur Radio enthusiast
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DDS-60 Kit
- A 1-60 MHz coverage VFO with built-in amplifier and variable output level from 0 to 4V p-p.
[ Hits: 2213 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DZ Kits
- Ham Radio, SWL and electronic kit manufacturers
[ Hits: 2709 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N3ZI Kits
- Low Cost Frequency Counter, Digital Display and DDS-VFO kits
[ Hits: 1744 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- QRP me
- QRPme offer QRP kits, tuna tin kits by W1REX
[ Hits: 2486 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wilderness Radio
- Source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast.
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Genesis Radio - SDR Kits
- SDR Software defined radio kits, genesis SDR kits
[ Hits: 4595 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Herbach & Rademan
- Pioneer supplier in the radio parts field, and electronic components, alternative power products, kits, test equipment and computer components.
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Maple Leaf
- Located in southern Ontario Canada, supplier for HF VHF antenna kits, aluminium tubing, portable j-pole antennas, lightning suppressors, connectors and adapters
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax Cables and RF connectors, mobile antennas, cantenna supplies and kits, wifi antennas and adapters, antenna mounts, surge protectors
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Abra Electronics
- ABRA Electronics is a trusted partner of thousands of OEMs, schools, hobbyists, repair shops and Government Organizations. We stock everything from electronic components to test instruments to educational kits.
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Spanish radio dealer offer accessories, antennas and battery chargers, mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radio kits, power supply, pmr, vhf/uhf radios, all products for CB, ham radio and SWL.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SoftRock SDR Interest Group
- 5000+ member discussion group for the low-cost series of SoftRock SDR receiver and transceiver kits.
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]