- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3580 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- An SDR receiver project
- A project for a SDR receiver by Juan Domenech Fernandez
[ Hits: 1323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Build Softrock 40/80M SDR
- HF on a budget. Assembling a Softrock Software Defined Radio
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW Skimmer Softrock-based SDR Array
- Tracking all bands, all the time, on a budget, with thie 10-band CW Skimmer Software Defined Radio Array
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DF9CY Softrock tests
- Softrock Version 6.1 Software Defined Radio experience and modifications by DF9CY
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DRM mode Ham specifications
- This document describes the DIFFERENCE of mode HAM to the official broadcast DRM standard
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 15379 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.98 ]
- Dual phase Software Defined Radio
- Dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio using two K2 Elecraft receivers and programming in Matlab/Simulink.
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- FCC Facilitate SDR technology
- FCC adopts rule changes to faciliate deployment of Software Defined Radio technology
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FireFly 20M CW SDR
- Build FireFly the world of SMD SDR
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- G0ORX SDR Blog
- A blog dedicated to SDR and in particular to HPSDR experimentation and tests by John G0ORX
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Getting a FUNcube Dongle running on Linux
- How to make a FUNcube dongle run under Ubuntu 11.04 with Quisk SDR software
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio Science
- A blod dedicated to SDR and RTL-SDR featuring sdr new and product reviews
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Hermes-Lite Low Cost HF SDR
- The Hermes-Lite is a low-cost direct down/up conversion software defined amateur radio HF transceiver based on a broadband modem chip and the Hermes SDR project. It is entirely open source and open hardware, including the tools used for design and fabrication files. Over 300 Hermes-Lite 2.0 units have been successfully built.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hermes-Lite SDR Project
- The author has build the Hermes-Lite SDR v1 and v2 versions describing with a very accurated text and picture the process. Additionally has documented measurements for each component
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source hardware and software project intended as a next generation Software Defined Radio for use by Radio Amateurs
[ Hits: 2891 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- How to build a Software Defined Radio
- Experimental Methods in DSP design. The author explains how a software defined radio works to help other amateurs with their learning. This set of tutorials takes you from how to write a single component to a fully working SDR.
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Introduction to DSP
- Bores Signal Processing freeware course to DSP
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- KB9YIG - Soft Rock 40
- These pages document some of the experiments with KB9YIG\'s Soft Rock 40 receiver
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- LY1GP software defined radios
- TinySDR for 80m band and ZetaSDR for 40m band
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- M1GEO FunCube Upconverter
- Home made HF Converter for the FunCube Dongle
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- MDSR / SDR by VE3LNY
- An SDR project, MDSR modulator-demodulator software radio, made using an inexpensive converter and a pc. MDSR has a transceiver and a receiver converters.
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mobo Kits
- Mobo Kit SDR Project web site
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OH2NLT Experimental Digital HF Receiver
- SDR project based on a TI AFREDI8201 chipset with both ADC and DDC functions.
This SDR needs no external PC and is a RX only.
[ Hits: 2364 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Quadrature ( I-Q ) Modulation Tutorial
- Learn quadrature modulation through interactive flash programs. These programs will allow you to learn about quadrature modulation and quadrature demodulation without getting overwhelmed by math.
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- RADIG Hombrew Software Defined Radio Project
- A new SDR radio concept developed by N6QW as an experimental 5W SDR transceiver for the 40 meter bands. Radio and Rig (RADIG) is a term conied by the author.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio - Forum
- SDR Forum - organization dedicated to promoting the development, deployment and use of software defined radio technologies for advanced wireless systems.
[ Hits: 2037 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio Projects
- An updated and classified collection of SDR projects and realizations
[ Hits: 8148 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- SDR Classification - F4DAN
- An SDR classification model edited ty Christophe F4DAN
The model consists in describing a SDR with letters and digits, each one indicating the value of the corresponding key parameter.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- SDR for Amateur Radio Blog
- A blogspot blog about Software Defined Radio
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR Forum Primer
- SDR Functional Perspective, comcepts and related informations
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR Sharp Guide
- Working with SDR#, adjusting frequency correction and basic setup.
[ Hits: 2542 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.7 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A web site for those interested in ham radio Software Defined Radio (SDR). SDR Zone provide forums, reviews and user blogs relating to any type of SDR
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Setup SDR-1000 for WSJT
- Setting Up the SDR-1000 for WSJT using VAC 4.03
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Softrock RXTX
- DF9CY Softrock RXTX Software Defined Radio Transceiver (SDR)
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Softrock SDR and Six Meters
- DF9CY using Softrock RTX on 50 MHz
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- SoftRock SDR Interest Group
- 5000+ member discussion group for the low-cost series of SoftRock SDR receiver and transceiver kits.
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Softrock Version 6.1 Setup
- Setting up the necessary Software for the Softrock 6.1 is a bit tricky, images and screenshots hopefully bring some light into the dark
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TangerineSDR Project
- The TangerineSDR is a Modular Software Defined Radio Project with the following objectives, Development of SDR radios that allow experimentation, provide support to unaffiliated other groups, to provide hardware modularity, to allow varying performance, To allow users to experiment with differing configurations.
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The SDR / DSP Starter Page
- General introduction about SDR, includes links to many SDR white papers.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The UHSDR Project
- UHSDR stands for UniversalHamSoftwareDefinedRadio. The project provides the firmware to run standalone HAM transceivers. It currently supports STM32F4 and STM32F7 MCU based QSD designs.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Tools4SDR : SDR Collaborative website
- Home page of Tools4SDR. Tools4SDR is a collaborative website about software defined radio (SDR), the universal software radio peripheral (USRP), opportunist radio, cognitive radio, software toolboxes for research and teaching in digital communications.
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TRX Eagle SDR
- TRX Eagle is a ultra compact software defined radio for amateur radio bands. This all mode SDR features a 15W total power output.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Tulip SDR
- SDR Project for a compact amateur radio software defined radio trasceiver covering HF bands all mode. Website includes schematics, element PCB, pictures, movies, firmware and elements bom.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WB5RVZ Genesis Radio G40
- WB5RVZ Genesis radio G40 build experience
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Weak Signal - Linrad and SDR-IQ
- Linrad and SDR-IQ Software Defined Receiver on Shortwave
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- YU1LM SDR Radio
- Software Defined Radio Projects, HF Receivers and Transceivers projects by YU1LM/QRP
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]