Search Results for "la porte"23 links
- Balloon Antennas
- Launching a balloon or kite supported tall vertical or protracted inverted L.
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 3027 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- PSKreporter displays the digital mode data of transmitting and receiving stations and displays them with additional information in selectable views.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- La Porte County Amateur Radio Club
- Home of the W9LY and K9JSI repeaters
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sullivan County Emergency Services ARA
- The Sullivan County Emergency Services Amateur Radio Association headquarters is located in the Sullivan County Courthouse Laporte, PA.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spotless days around solar cycle transition
- An interesting perspective of the transition from one solar cycle to another is given by exploring the days with no reported sunspots.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The FT-1000 slow display problem
- A number of users have reported that their display takes 15 seconds or more to fully come on
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- NDB Weblog
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- QSO secretary
- Special logging program, optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations. This software exports data in the ADIF which then may be imported into your general logging software, or online services. Currently available for Android.
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- XPWare offers support for AEA, Kantronics, SCS/Paccomm and Hal controllers. The program also offers full transceiver control for most of todays HF radios and support DX Cluster monitoring. No more supported and developed by author. Now freeware.
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Amateur Radio Web based logbook, initially linked to ham radio deluxe log and now supported by other popular log book programs, permit to publish a searchable contacts log, maps logs, and display a timeline of contacts.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22786 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- PSK31 Deluxe
- PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users.
It has been replaced by Digital Master 780 and is now a legacy product.
The last version of PSK31 Deluxe was shipped with the HRD 4.0 SP4 kit and is no more availabe and supported.
[ Hits: 22895 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 2227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer
[ Hits: 25348 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1591 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham for iPhone
- Ham is a free iPhone Ham Radio utility.
View solar conditions (Solar Flux, Indices, X-Rays, Sunspots and calculated band conditions).
View PSKreporter reports and Callsign lookups.
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOM IC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.
[ Hits: 3237 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
You can try similar termsla porte, in la porte tx la porte la porte indiana la porte pi=olice la porte police la porte texas la porte, texas plat survey la porte ind
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links