and 1 categories
about mode b on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques Antennas : Theory CB Radio : Clubs Operating Modes : Chip64 Operating Modes : DSP
Operating Modes : MFSK Operating Modes : Morse code Operating Modes : Packet Radio Operating Modes : Satellites Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-706 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-718 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Kenwood TS-2000 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-1000MP Radio Equipment : VHF-UHF Handhelds : Yaesu VX-150 Radio Equipment : VHF-UHF Handhelds : Yaesu VX-5R Radio Equipment : VHF-UHF Mobile : ICOM IC-2100H Shopping and Services : Kits and Components Software : APRS
- Chip64 documentation
- Nino porcino documentation about CHIP64 digital mode
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clover technical specifications, digital communications mode that conveys 8-bit digital data over narrow-band high-frequency radio.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed modes, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFSK is an easy-to-use chat mode for real-time amateur contacts, nets and bulletin transmissions, but not intended for contesting or Bulletin Board System (BBS) use. It is a half-duplex non-Automatic Repeat ReQuest (ARQ) forward-error-correcting (FEC) mode. It performs well on long-path fading conditions and in the presence of interference
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links