Search Results for "mode"665 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
[ Hits: 3864 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- G5RV antenna
- Review by G3TXQ and comparison to its modificated versions. SWR Measurements on inverted V setup and comparison from EZNEC model and a real one.
[ Hits: 1427 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 47373 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Australian Vintage Radio
- How old is my valve Radio? this website host a reference of model numbers and year of manufacture for many antique radios
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TLF Contest Log
- A GPL console mode (ip-) networked logging and contest program for hamradio under LINUX
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital modes sounds
- Ever wonder what all those funny sounds are that you come across from time to time on the ham bands
[ Hits: 2067 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AOR U.S.A., INC.
- Aor u.s.a web site, manufacturer of base and mobile receivers, handheld receivers, digital voice modems, spectrum display units, frequency monitors and antennas
[ Hits: 1699 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Echolink, EQSO, Echostation, SSTV, WEFAX, PSK-31 other digital sound card modes
[ Hits: 1025 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3145 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3299 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Local Area Communications
- Communications for short distances can be done in VHF or in HF mode, here is explained the differences.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Flexible Digital-Mode Interface
- One interface, all the software—here’s how to do it simplyand inexpensively. QST article by Jim Mitrenga N9ART
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.60 ]
- FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4671 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Work satellite with single IC-706MKIIG
- You wanna try to work modern satellite like AO-40 but have only one rig ICOM-706MKIIG ? This article will help you.
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win4K3Suite Software for the Elecraft K-Line
- Win4K3Suite is an integrated control program for the entire Elecraft K-Line. It supports the K3, the KPA500, the KAT500 and the P3 Panadapter. Has a remote server mode as well, that supports P3 streaming video.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Repair
- Ham Radio repair of all major brands and models, located in Carrollton, Texas, which is just north of Dallas, and have been serving the Amateur Radio community for over 20 years.
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8044 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
[ Hits: 2086 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- PKTerm for windows
- Pkterm 99 is a host mode terminal program for the timewave and aea tncs. it works with windows 95, 98, and nt.
[ Hits: 1947 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's frees
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1776 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- This is a very simple program which helps visually handicapped people to see the frequency and mode of the rig. Or maybe it's useful for demos, trade shows or similiar. It will work with any Icom except the IC-735.
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low cost dummy load
- This article describes a low-cost, low-to-moderate power dummy load, which presents a 50-Ohm resistive load from HF through 440MHz.
[ Hits: 6134 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]