Search Results for "mode"759 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : 80M
- A Horizontal loop for 80 meter dx
- This 80-meter quad loop system requires only supports of modest height a better single-element antenna may be hard to find
[ Hits: 5289 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Turn Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground and Modeling Helices in NEC-2
[ Hits: 1814 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- Coaxial-feed axiam mode helical antenna
- Coaxial-feed axial mode hemispherical antenna is studied experimentally and theoretically
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The normal-mode helix antenna
- A helix will work in the normal mode when the diameter and pitch of the helix is less than 0.1 Lambda
[ Hits: 2839 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- European PSK Club
- The European PSK Club, or EPC for short, is an informal club of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on PSK modes. Its purpose is to promote activity and good operating practice on the PSK modes on all amateur bands
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital mode club (DMC)
- Digital Modes Club(DMC) is for all licensed HAM operators and SWL's who likes the digital modes.
It's free lifetime membership.
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- European PSK Club
- The European Phase Shift Keying Club (EPC) was to promote an interest in Amateur Radio to sponsor a series of contests, awards and badges based on the administrative geography of European and other countries by using the PSK mode(s).
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Digital QSO Club
- The Digital QSO Amateur Radio Club DQSO is an informal club of amateur radio operators active use digital modes on all bands. Membership is free for any licensed radio amateurs.
[ Hits: 1548 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Digi Mode Sound Files
- Mp3 and wav files linked from this page are intended to help your understanding of what the different digital modes sound like
[ Hits: 1686 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
[ Hits: 11153 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- N1EQ Mike Nadeau Repair Service
- Specialize in servicing modern HF/VHF/UHF multimode transceivers and receivers Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu, and a few others
[ Hits: 1226 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
[ Hits: 11665 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.24 ]
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 3019 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Lightning Safety & Power Quality Issues
- LightningProtection: Lightning Safety & Power Quality Issues. A moderated professional forum by recognized experts, for accurate technical information on lightning, surge and grounding information.
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mac to transceiver interfaces
- This article illustrate different ways to interconnect a macintosh with a transceiver in order to remote control radios and operate digital modes by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscat mode ale mode mode s ros mode cw mode vdl mode 2 hf all mode am mode all mode tnc ale dig mode mode atv mode ros dig mode mode a fax mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links